Heaven (fluff)

*Troye's POV*

I tried to hide my laughter as I watched Tyler and Zoe drunkenly dance around the room. They looked like they were having so much fun I kind of regretted agreeing to be Tyler's designated driver. The rest of the people at the party had agreed to just stay the night, but Tyler wasn't have any of that, saying it'd mess up his whole schedule. Part of me knew the only real reason he wasn't changing his mind was because he'd forgotten his laptop at home. 

"Troye, come dance with us!" Zoe giggled, slinging her arm around Tyler's neck and practically collapsing in giggles. I just rolled my eyes at them, grabbing my phone to take a picture.

"Say cheese!" I cooed, smiling when both of them slurred out the word. This would be good blackmail material for when they were sober. As I tried to shove my phone into the pocket of my jeans I felt the couch sink down next to me. I looked up, surprised to see it was Tyler sitting next to me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath from here, wrinkling my nose up in distaste.

"Hey, Tilly, what's up?" I asked, already smiling in anticipation of his drunk reply. 

"I'm bored of dancing, I want to do something new." He pouted, tracing awkward little patterns into the back of my hand. I pulled away, the familiar butterflies returning to my stomach that always accompanied his touch. The worst part was he had no idea what he did to me, so he just kept fooling around. Whether it was slapping my ass or just dropping some sort of flirty one-liner at the perfect time, he was always finding new ways to make my stomach flip flop. I was amazed he hadn't figured me out yet, I always turned into a blushing stuttering mess when he did these things. Or maybe he had. Maybe he already knew exactly how I felt, he just didn't care. It's not like I could blame him, I was just some inexperienced kid to him.

"Troye? What are you thinking about?" He asked, leaning his head on my shoulder and fluttering his eyelids shut. I smirked, knowing it'd only be a matter of time before he was begging me to drive him home.

"Boys." I replied honestly, enjoying the way his eyes shot open and he sat up slightly, obviously interested in the topic.

"Do tell. Is there someone at the party you want to frickle frack?" Tyler teased, purposely jabbing me in the ribs. I rolled my eyes, but really it was only to cover up the blush rising to my cheeks. Truthfully, the answer to his question was yes, but I'd never tell him that... Even if the person wasn't him. 

"No, just boys in general." Tyler seemed a little disappointed with this answer at first, but a moment later he was nodding eagerly again. He jumped up suddenly, extending an arm to me. I shook my head slowly but firmly.

"I don't dance, Ty." He pouted a bit, but compared to usual he was pretty good about it. He ran back to Zoe, who happily greeted him back with open arms and show tunes. 

Tyler seemed to have really renewed his energy with that three second nap, because it was now over an hour later and he was still going, drunker than ever. He was going to be fun to get home later on. I didn't really mind though, I kind of liked looking after him. It made me feel needed, like I wasn't just that awkward kid he hung out with sometimes. He depended on me for this.

"Let's play a game!" Zoe's shrill squeal was even louder than the blasting music. Everyone else obviously thought the same because they were all looking at her with matching glares of distaste.

"What game?" Alfie asked, eyeing her suspiciously. Zoe didn't even seem to know, as she then began stroking her imaginary beard thoughtfully. Her eyes brightened suddenly, excitement bursting out of her. She'd obviously thought of a game.

"Let's play spin the bottle! It'll be scandalous." She said, weaving her fingers together like some sort of evil genius. I couldn't help but snicker to myself at how insane they were when drunk. Tyler wandered over then, now finished his conversation with Connor. He automatically wrapped his arm around her waist. He acted like it was just a casual friendly embrace, but I had a feeling he really needed her support to stand up straight.