•rooftop dance•p2

So I am making a pt 2...yea
Enjoy....

"What's wrong Chat? M'lady got your tongue?" Ladybug started to walk away but was quickly grabbed by Chat noir. He pulled her to him, there lips only inches apart. Chat looked into her deep blue bell eyes and kissed her.
The kiss started off warm and sweet but quickly became heated. Ladybug pushed Chat into the side of the Tower. Chat noir lifted Ladybug onto him, so her legs where rapped around him. Ladybug began to grind on him. She could feel him growing hard beneath her.
Chat noir moved down to kiss her neck but Ladybug pulled away.
"We can't do this here" Ladybug said. Chat noir grabbed Ladybug, pulling her close to him.
"Come with me." Chat jumped off the Tower and Ladybug followed him, they jumped from building to building until they reached Adriens house.
Chat noir is...Adrien.
Chat pulled Ladybug inside and slammed her against the wall. Kissing down her neck. Ladybug did not care about Chats secret identity, all she knew is that she wanted him to fuck her so hard that she would scream so loud the neighbors heard.
Ladybug could feel her wetness soaking through her suit, Chat noticed it as well and moved his hand down. He stroked her through her suit and Ladybug moaned out.
"Mhm, you like that don't you?" Chat said.
"Tikki- spots...off" Ladybug manger through moans. She detrasfromed but Adrien did not care, he let off his transformation as well.
Adrien pulled off Marinettes shirt and pants so she was left only wearing under garments. Adrien removed his own clothing as well and laid down on the bed.
Marinette sat down on his lap pressing her breasts into his chest. Adrien removed her bra and began to suck and play with her nipples. Marinette was getting impatient and began to finger herself as Adrien sucked on her nipples Marinette bounced up and down on her fingers and came. Her cum soaked Adriens boxers and he looked down to see his cock covered in Marinettes juices.
Adrien removed his boxers so they where now both completely naked. His erect member stood up in-front of Marinette. She held it up to her wet pussy lips, teasing before Adrien pushed his whole cock into her. Without giving her time to adjust Adrien began to pound into her. Marinette and Adrien both a moaning mess, Marinette came for the second time that night, Adrien close behind.
Adrien pulled out and released onto Marinettes stomach. Marinette licking it all off.
"Excellent job Chat"
"You to M'lady"

Ok sorry this is so short but yea hope you liked it

Word count: 450