~Summer night~

Hey sorry I thought I uploaded a part last night but it did not save 🙄🖐 anyways sorry for the wait.

Marinette POV:
"Tikki spots off" I slump down on my bed, exhausted from the akuma. I look over at my clock
12:00am
Great. At least I can get more than a few hours of sleep.

As I roll over on to my side I can't sleep. I keep thinking about the years I have spent with Chat and what he has done for me. I mean he has given up so much and is always so sweet to me no matter what I do to him.
I sit up and open my hatch door. The fresh summer air feels so nice. I decide to climb out and stand in my balcony for a bit.
The city is so beautiful.
I feel a breeze and then my head so the wind blows against it. I look down back through my hatch and see Tikki is fast asleep.

Then I hear something and turn around.
"Chat!? What are you doing here?"
"Hey Marinette, why are you still up?"
"Could ask the same to you."
"Me and Ladybug just fought an akuma and for some reason I could not sleep."
"So you came...here?"
"Yeah...I don't know I- I guess I just did not want to be alone." I look at Chat, and I can see that he is sincere. I walk over to him. He gives me a puzzled look but I rap my arms around him.
He looks down at me and hugs me back.
I stay there. It feels nice. His leather suit against my bear arms.
Then I pull away and look into his eyes. He is looking down at me, his face almost touching mine.
I can feel us getting closer, and then our lips touching.
"Chat-" I whisper.
"Mari.." he puts he's head on mine. And I stand up to kiss him.

He cups my cheek in his hand and I rub mine through his hair. The kiss quickly becomes more heated as I pull him closer to me.
He then picks me up, catching me by surprise and carry's me onto the bed.
This is wrong. I tell myself.
Then why does it feel so right?

He tugs on my shirt, asking to remove it. I grab his hand and guide it up. He does not need more convincing than that because he pulls it off leaving me shirtless and in booty shorts.

I feel around him for his zipper and pull it down. Through his boxers I can see his very erect cock waiting to be touched. I palm it through his pants and hear Chat let out a moan.
He begins to move down to my neck, sucking and biting. Leaving marks so that everyone knows I am his.

He then moved his hand down, sticking one finger inside of me. After going in and out a few times he moves his mouth down to my Brest. I moan out his name which seems to make him happy because he then sticks a second finger into my pussy.

He pulls his finger out making me sad at first, but only until I saw his cock standing straight up in-front of my face.
I begin to suck on the tip, leaving chat a moaning mess. I then take his full length into my mouth and bob my head up and down.
"Fuck Mari don't stop" he says. I take this as a cue to go faster.
"Mari I'm gonna cum!" He shoots his seed deep into my mouth. I swallow it all, looking up to see a panting chat.
"Don't worry chat..I'm sure I can get your little friend all fried up again." I say moving closer to him.
"But in the mean time..." I sit down right in-front of him, spreading my legs so he has a good view of my dripping wet pussy.

I being to massage my clit, not going to fast. I then stick one finger in moving it in and out, slowly. I look over to see chats cock being to rise again.
I then add in a second finger, increasing my speed.
I start to feel the sensation in my stomach and add in a third finger. This sends me over the edge and I cum all over my fingers.
"How are you feeling now kitty?" I ask hovering my pussy over his cock.
"I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for days."
"Mhm...show me." Chat shoves his length inside of me, not giving me time to adjust. He starts pulling in and out of me at an impossible rate.

I don't even need to do any of the work chat is going so hard. I feel him hit my G spot which makes me moan so loud I'm surprised my parents didn't wake up.
"Chat I'm gonna...cum-" he smiles as I cum all over his cock. Not giving me a break he keeps going as I organum.
He shoots his seed deep inside of my pussy. Making me feel nice and full.

I lay down next to him, panting.
"How was that Chat?" I say, smiling.
"Amazing."

Ok sorry it took so long to update, school has been a pain in the ass. Anyway thank you so much for reading!
(Also sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes I don't proof read)

Word count: 920