•Reveal•

Ok so I found this idea on tik tok it is not my original idea. But I loved it so I'm writing this. (I am changing some things though just to make it longer.)

Ladybug POV:
"Chat! Go over there! We can surround him, his miraculous is almost up we can finally find out his identity!" Chat nods and moves past Ladybug to surround Hawkmoth.

I reach the Effie tower and see him standing on the landing.
"Lucky charm!" I call out.
A pencil?
I put it in my pocket and use my yo yo to swing up to the top of the tower.

When I get there I see Chats ring beeping.
3 minutes.
Hawkmoth is on the ground, his miraculous almost up.
"You..think...you have won..?" Hawkmoth says. "We'll look-" he then points his cane to the far side of the tower. It was my class- my whole class inside the bus- screaming for help.
Adrien-
I look over at Chat and then back at the bus.
"You have to make a choice Ladybug-" Then the bus goes flying.
"It's headed towards the water! Chat stay here deal with Hawkmoth! I will get the bus and then help you!" Chat nodded holding up his stick.

I swing away grabbing onto the bus with my yo yo. I look around and see two flagpoles, I make a net with my yo yo and jump off the bus.
Out of the corner of my eye I see Marinette.
It's an illusion-
"CHAT!"

Chat Noirs POV:
As Ladybug swings into the distance I turn back to Hawkmoth.
"Hawkmoth, give me your miraculous. It's not to
late -"
"You don't know what I'm fighting for" Hawkmoth stands up and throws his stick. I dodge it easily and watch as it falls off the side of the tower. I hear my ring beep two paws left.
2 minutes
Ladybug..where are you?

Ladybugs POV:
"CHAT!"
"Oh Ladybug, when will you learn that you can never win." I turn my head and see Volpina standing on one of the flag poles.
"Lila- I should have known"
"That is Volpina to you" I roll my eyes at her, pulling my yo yo off of the flagpoles. She starts to circle around me catching me off guard. I move with her, making sure I'm on my toes.

She plays her flute, making close to 100 Volpina's surround me.
"Ladybug when will you ever learn. You and Chat noir are just two teenagers."
"Me and Chat are not just a team, he is one of my closest friends. He sacrifices EVERYTHING for me he is more than a friend-" Volpina smirks, then I feel something pulling me closer to the flagpole. I look down and see that there is rope rapped around me. Volpina waves her flute tethering me to the pole.

"Please Chat- please be ok-" Volpina laughs moving towards me.
"You're little kitty friend? I'm sure he's doing fine. I mean it's not like you left him alone to battle the super violent you have been trying to defeat for years right?"

No ones POV:
Where are you Ladybug?
Ladybugs Miraculous beeped one dot left.
One minute 
Ladybug looked around, looking for any sign as to what her lucky charm can be used for.

When Volpina turned Ladybug started to push her pencil out of her pocket. She began to twist the pencil so it was in between the knots of the rope.
Now if my calculations are correct all I need to do is pull the pencil and the ropes come undone.

"Your cornered now Chat Noir-" Chat looks around, searching for any way out. His miraculous beeping like crazing, warning him of the few seconds he has left.
"There's no where to run"
"You see, that's where you're wrong..." Chat is backed up to the edge of the Eiffel Tower. He salutes Hawkmoth and then falls.
What did I just do?
"NO!" Hawkmoth yells.

Then Ladybug swoops, catching Chat in the air. She touches her lips to his. She swings into her house, not caring that they are about to transform back. She kisses him more passionately, trying to make up for all the times she should have before.

She feels her transformation fall. She pulls back and looks into Chats deep greens eyes, except they weren't Chats.
"ADRIEN!"
"MARINETTE!"

Ok hope you guys liked it. It's a lot shorter than I wanted it to be but yeah.

Word count: 747