•Rooftop dance•

Marinette climbed into her bed exhausted from all of her homework. I just need...a few minutes of...sleep when Tikki popped out from the bed Marinette had made her.
"Marinette, isn't it time for parol?" Marinette shot out of bed.
"Tikki! Spots on!" She raced out of her window rushing to the Effie tower to meet Chat noir.
"There you are M'lady, I thought you had blown off patrol for a second."
"Sorry...Chat" Ladybug said through breaths. "I was super tired and almost fell asleep and then Tikki reminded me so I rushed here"
"No problem bugaboo." Ladybug gave him a glare. Chat responded with the same mischievous grin, he has given her for years. Ladybug blush's a little bit at the sight of his smile.
"Is that a grin I see M'lady?" Ladybug quickly reached up to cover her mouth which only made Chat laugh harder. 
"Ok you take this side of the city and I will take that one, we will meet back here in let's say an hour?" Chat nodded his head and just like that she was off. That was the side of Ladybug that he had fallen in love with. She was sweet but demanding, kind but hardworking. She was amazing. Chat could imagine saying all of this to Plagg and him saying something along the lines of imagine what she would be like in bed. He laughed at the thought.
As Ladybug jumped from roof to roof she could not help but wonder, could I be falling for Chat? I can't be? But why else would I blush?
She was pulled from her thoughts as a little kid called up to her.
"Mommy look! It's Ladybug." Ladybug jumped down from the roof and looked down at the child. He looked to be about 7.
"And what's you're name little fella?" She asked.
"My names Derek!" Ladybug smiled at the name, she always liked that name.
"Why hello Derek, it was very nice to talk to you, but I have to go meet up with Chat noir and do superheroy things" she said bopping his nose.
"Ok ladybug! Nice to meet you!" She swung back up to the top of the building when she was greeted.
"Your good with kids you know."
"Gosh Chat you scared me!"
"Sorry about that, but come look, they are having a party by the Eiffel Tower you can hear the music for miles!" Ladybug grabbed onto Chat noir letting him pull her to the Eiffel Tower.
When they arrived there was people dancing below, but they where to far up for anyone to be able to see them. The next song starts and it seems to be some sort of pop song. They both start dancing, laughing at each other as they dance.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR ARMS?" Ladybug yells over the music. Chat shrugs his shoulders.
When the song changes they both recognize it immediately. That's the song I danced to with Adrien/Marinette at Cholès party!
Chat approaches Ladybug and takes her hand. She puts her arms around his shoulders and she places his other hand on her waist.
They dance to the music, Ladybug places her head on Chat Noirs shoulder bringing them even closer together. They stay like that, not caring about anything in the world. The song ends and before she even releases she pulls Chat into a kiss.
Chat is startled at first but he leans into Ladybug. There kiss starts to get more heated and Ladybug  needs to pull back for air.
"What's wrong Chat? M'lady got your tongue?"

Ok so I might make a part 2 but yea.

Word count- 620