Prologue

|Shelby's p.o.v|

I slowly opened my eyes, I saw a body laying next to me. As the body started moving I quickly sat up straight looking at it, it groaned and sat up too. There were more bodies in the room, 3 more of them "W-Where are we?" I rubbed my head and looked around, as I looked around I felt my mouth open "aaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHH!" I kept screaming until I felt someone covering my mouth "Relax! Calm down!" I looked at the guy and stopped screaming.

He slowly took his hand away from my mouth, I looked at the other three and noticed that they were 2 boys and 1 girl...that girl no way "Riley!" She looked at me and smiled, then she frowned "Where are we?" We all got up and heard a static sound, I jumped and hid behind the boy who covered my mouth. A screen then appeared revealing a devious grin.

"Hello children, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria" my eyes widened and my jaw dropped "What! No way that's not possible! It's just a game!" The grin turned into a smile "Just a game? Hahaha you've got to be joking, Five Nights At Freddy's is no joke, I hope you know how to play but I've changed up a few things" Riley backed away from the screen "Ch-Changed? What did you change apart from there being animatronics, please tell you got rid of them"

He laughed and answered "Of course, that wouldn't be fun anymore" I hid a little more behind the guy "Let's just say every night you have to find the security room and lock yourself inside before 6am, if you're not inside before 6am you'll be stuck in here forever and the animatronics will get you" he laughed again, I took a step fowards and growled at him "But why us!" He laughed again "Because that's what I chose oh and by the way, the animatronics I believe you know their names will be wandering around the place so if you come across one I suggest you stay still and try not to make to much noise"

He sighed and spoke once more "Well, I should be going, see you all at 6am that's if you make it, you should know the patterns as well, now get to know each other and Have Fun At Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" The screen disappeared and we were all left in the darkness, one of the boys growled "Fuck this! I'm out!" He started heading towards the door then the static came back "Oh right, if you try to escape...Shadow Freddy will get you and stuff you inside a suit..." the static disappeared and the boy stood still.

We all store at each other then Riley spoke "Well then...let's introduce each other I guess...I'm Riley" the guy who tried to escape spoke faintly and quietly "My name is Jack" the other boy spoke "My name is Antony" then it was my turn "My name is Shelby...sorry about screaming earlier if I scared you all" the last one of us then introduced himself "My name is Nathan" we all sighed and looked around the place, I spoke faintly "Well this is going to be a long night..."