E I G H T E E N

Nash's POV:
"Hey guys, it's Unicorn Queen! Haha, I'm sorry that I missed the last video day which was supposed to be Yesterday.

So right now, I'm just going to be doing a vlog. I'm in Miami right now. I am the opening act for MagCon! I'm an opening act for the event that my brothers are in! Sounds weird but anyway, before we get to anything else.

Make sure for those who are in Miami go buy a ticket! I will be linking the sites where you can buy our 'Mavengers Elite Team' ticket. No kidding, that's what our tour is called. While I'm here vlogging, Nash is sleeping."

I hear Heather record to her vlogging camera rather than her normal camera.

Heathers vlogging camera makes a clicking sound every time you turn it on or off. While her normal one makes a beeping sound. "Teddy Bearrrrrrrrrr! Wake up!" Heather says jumping on top of my bed.

"I'm up." I say rubbing my eyes. "Did I wake up you up from vlogging?" She asks me taking a selfie with my morning look as she just smiles with her so called 'pro naked' make-up.

I just laugh at the name. "Hey, your phone is buzzing want me to go get it?" She asks.

Heathers POV:
"Hey, your phone is buzzing want me to go get it?" I ask Nash standing up reaching for his phone, but before I could even look at who was calling,

Nash screamed.

"NO!!! Don't!!" I freeze for a bit as he quickly grabs it. I don't say anything but raise an eyebrow at him. "don't because.. ummmm.... I-uh.." he stutters. I just fold my arms signaling him to tell me why he was like that.

"I didn't want you to get my phone because.... uhhhhh... Mom wanted to tell me what her gift would be for you on your birthday." he says confidently.

"Nash. It's not near my birthday. In fact, we just had it last month." I say knowing that if mom would have a gift for me, she would have one for Nash too, and she would tell me. Because were twins.

"I-uhhh" he stutters. With that he runs out the door with his phone. I laugh while locking the door because Nash is wearing nothing but boxers. Meanwhile, I get my phone and text Luke.

Me:
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucas

Me:
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucas

Me:
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuukanthony

Me:
Whyyyyyyyy aren't you replying????

As I send a few more spams, Matt texted me.

Matt:
Taylor hasn't been talking. He says it's all your fault.

Me:
Good morning to you too. I thought he hasn't been talking, why'd he tell you that?

Matt:
I'm serious

Me:
Okay? What do you want me to do?

Just a second after that I heard a knock on my door. I stand up and peek through the small thing where you can see the person outside.

It was someone that I never expected.

Never.

|_|_|_|__|_|_|_|_|__|_|_|__|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|__|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_

Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to stop here because I wanted to leave you with a cliffhanger!

Ily. 15 Votes for next chapter?

|J|