T W O

I saw.... N-Nash Grier.... My brother....... And my bully,

*FLASHBACK*
YOU BITCH! NO ANE WANTS YOU!! He said while punching my stomach continuously... Whore! Slut! Freak! Kill yourself! These horrible words kept repeating in my mind.. I finally snapped out of it when he kicked me on the stomach. I remember when I was crying while running home. Matt and Cam saw me and they made me trip and called me an attention whore.. I stood up and cried more... When I got home, I quietly went up stairs and got to my room... I got my raiser and cut..

One for being ugly

One for being fat

One for being bullied

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Hello?" I said to the teacher.. "Hello darling! Are you Heather Hills?" " Yes.. (Look, I just pretend rather FORCED to change my last name as "Hills" because no one knows that I am the sister of Nash Grier, and NO ONE can know...) "ummmm... Darling? Since everyone else is taken.. " Please not Nash I mumble... "Your partner will be.. Nash Grier.."
Fuck...

I looked down the whole time trying to avoid eye contact. This girl beside me kept giving me death glares. (30 minutes later, science is done) Finally! Done with that hellish experience, every time I had to ask him a question like, could you pass me that? Or is 35 ml. + 43 ml. - 23 ml. To the {403-239} *403/404*= 55? He was just on his phone secretly. UGH! FML!
________________________________
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!
I'll try to make the other one longer!
-Jasmin