E L E V E N

Cameron's POV:
"Guys, I'm home!" Elizabeth said breaking all the shouting. "W-what happened?!" Elizabeth shouted at the shock, "What did you do?!" Elizabeth said walking towards Heather but talking to us, "Honey, are you ok? Why are you crying?"

"Nothing" Heather said with a 'I still don't forgive you' look. "That's it! We will all settle this now!" Elizabeth said to all of us. "Im not" Heather said walking upstairs. "What is wrong with you?" Hayes asked us obviously annoyed and mad.

Heather's POV:
"I'm not" I said walking upstairs. "What is wrong with you?" I hear Hayes say while walking upstairs.

|2 hours later|

It's been 2 hours and I'm hungry, I also looked super messed up so I decided to take a shower and restart everything. I stripped down my clothes and went int the shower for a good 20 minutes. I decided to go out with some friends for a while, just then I realized that I don't have any friends.

I got a pair of black vans, high wasted mint short and a black muscle-tee that says "Fighter" in white. I got a black leather jacket because it is freezing outside.

I decided for my makeup to be light yet a shade of darkness because I feel like it, I put on foundation and did a smokey eye and a light brush of blush on my cheeks. I then forgot to put foundation on my scars so I put some on my finger and started to pat it on my scars.

I looked at myself in mirror again and realized something was missing, so I started to straighten my hair, when I finally felt good about how I looked, I decided to go downstairs.

I then went downstairs to eat salad because I'm trying to maintain my shape.

While getting some, me being the dumb one realizing that the boys were on the couch talking about chicks. Ugh! Man whores!, I didn't care so I just got the things I needed and finished it with some vinegartt, I don't think that they realized I was there because they were just talking about something called MagCon. Ugh! Why am I even listening to their conversation

I wiped my mouth with the tissue I was using and threw it in the trash can with a perfect shot. Yassss! "Nice job sis!" Hayes said high-fiving me. "I know right, Poo Bear, your sistah got skillzz" he chuckled while shaking his said looking down after I said that. "Only I call him Poo Bear" Nash said. "Why you gotta be so rude!" I end up singing it and Hayes continues it "don't you know I'm human too!" " Poo Bear, I'm just gonna go out for a while okie?" I ask doing a thumbs up sign, "yeah, sure" Hayes said taking a bite from a taco.

I looked back at Hayes realizing that, "BITCH! You eating my Taco Bell?!" His jaw drops and he dropped the taco at the dining table and started running. "Ugh! Poo Bear! Ya know I'm to un athletic for dis thaangs!" I gave up and I started to look for my keys

I found my keys, but guess what!

My keys are on the side table of where Nash is sitting. Great.

I decided to lady up and just get it, "Where are you going?" Nash said holding my wrist, "out." I say plainly with no emotion, I flick my hand in order for him to let go and I got my keys. "why are you such a bitch?" He asked me. I was not in the mood to argue so I decided to bring up my middle finger up for him, the guys looked shocked at my action.

"Heather! Give your brother some respect!" Mom said scolding me, "after I die." I said

"When will that day come? Because I'm waiting for it!" Nash said.

"Hamilton Nash Grier!" "You do not speak to your sister like that! Give each other some respect!"

"Not until Nash stops being an asshole" I mumble.

"Victoria Grace Heather Grier! What did you say?" Mom yelled.

"Grier? Grier?! It's Hills! Victoria Grace Heather Hills! I don't want it to be this family! I was happy! Until someone ruined my life!"

"That's it! Heather! You are grounded! No electronics for a month! No using your motorcycle! And no going out with friends!" My mom screamed.

" YOU CANT JUST DO THAT! At least not the first two! THANKS FOR MENTIONING FRIENDS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY BECAUSE OF THAT ASSHOLE!" I yelled pointing at Nash.

"You now what?! I am calling your father!" Mom said, "well I don't give a fu--"

"Don't you dare say that word young lady!"

"I'm going out." I said getting my keys from the floor because I didn't realize that I dropped it. "Did you not hear what I said?" Mom scolded.

"I heard you mom!" "Good! Now listen"

I started to walk towards the door until mom got a hold of my wrist and pulled me back. "Heather please, I don't want to do this"

"Ok you know what? I'm just gonna go upstairs and forget about this, mom I'm sorry ok? Nash I'm sorry too. it's just me wanting to be able to be free" I say while removing my black leather jacket and going upstairs.