S I X T E E N

Heathers POV:
"Heyyyyyyy A-Andreaaa, I'm jussst gonnaa take a driinkk" I slurr

"Okayy, I'm justsss going toooo m-makeee outt withh that hottieee" she slurrs walking to a tall blonde.

I walk to the bar pushing trough some drunk people "One Sex on the Beach please" I manage to say perfectly "coming right up!" The bartender says. He gets the alcohol and puts it in a glass while putting a cut lemon on the top.

I carelessly drink all of it ones and start singing 'wasted' as it came one.

"I like it better when we're wasted, it makes it easier to sayy it!

The only time really talk

is when our clothes are comin' off

I like us better when we're wasted!

Oh oh oh"

I walk to the dance floor to find Andrea, I see her... But.

Making out with some hot guy. Don't tell Luke I said that.

I couldn't hold it anymore, as I start dancing I feel someone grinding on me, I turn my head to see a guy, I was too drunk to notice exactly who it was, so I didn't bother to see who it was. I start grinding too when I feel a hand grab my wrist. The guys who was grinding on me was now running towards his group of hotties.

I turn to see the guy who grabbed my wrist. A guy with bright blue eyes and brown-ish hair. (PAUSE! I want you to think who it is!)

"Heyyyyyyy hottieeeeee." I slurr putting my index finger around his chest.

"Missy, you're two drunk, we have to get home." The guys says pulling me towards the exit.

"Woahhhhh there misterrrrr, it's a little too early for thisssss"

"WE NEED TO GET HOME MISSY!" He shouts

"Woahhhhh, I-I-I neeeeed a drrrriinkkkkkk firsttttt"

"Ugh, where's Andrea!" The guys says.

"Mak-king ouuutt with somee duddddde" I say blinking my eyes as I stare from the bright opened exit door.

The guys grabs Andrea and starts hitting him on the arm. "Heyyyy, let go of meh!" Andrea slurrs.

"No! You two have to get home now! All you've been doing is drinking! It's 3:00 am flat! You started 6:00"

/////

"Owwwwww..." I say rubbing my forehead from a massive headache and a hangover. I check my surroundings and I'm in my room where Andrea is passed out on the couch.

I decided to go clean myself because I'm sticky and.. just ew. I grab my laptop and place it on the counter inside the bathroom, I scroll down my 'favorites' album as I put on 'wild life' by JJ and Gilinsky. As I start singing, I start to miss magcon. Especially Mahogany

It's been a pretty long vacation. I strip down my clothes as I turn on the water, I turn the heater on for max+

It's been pretty cold actually. No, scratch that. Freakin cold.

I get my Palmolive shampoo & conditioner and put it on my hair, I start to think about planning a day out with MagCon or just a girls night with Mahogany. I decided it's been a good 30 minutes or more and get out of the shower. I pick out a white Matt Espinosa sweat shirt and Matt Espinosa leggings.

Matt and I have like this really weird brother sister relationship. I still remember when we were 14 and I would sleep in his house all the time. He then started giving me his merchandise without me asking for any, and then he says 'you're welcome sissy'

Once I'm done dressing up, I get out and can't see Andrea anywhere, must've gone downstairs. I grab my phone to check the time 11:29, I get out of my room and run to Hayes'

I didn't brother knocking so I just barge in. "HAYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" I scream out loud. "WHAT?!" He shouts, "whoa, no need to scream" I say playfully rolling my eyes acting that I didn't scream a bit.

"Wha- bu- I ju- I ju- I was ju- bu- I was ju- I was ju- I wasn't bu- I wa- I wa- I wa- I wasn't scre- bu- " he starts off.

"Hehe, just kidding poo, I love you" I say laughing messing up his hair.

"Wanna go do something?" He asks pausing his video game to look at me. I always get touched when he talks to me and pauses his game or something.

Because he loves his video games. And by love I mean.

LOVE!

"Me?" I ask flopping to his bed

"No Missy, I'm talking to my desk" he says sarcastically pointing to his wooden desk.

"Okie" I act as if I believed it, I start to walk out of his room.

"Wait! I was just kidding!"

"Haha I was too, you're so gullible Hayes!" I say walking back inside. "But I'm actually up for somethaaang. But I gotta eat breakfast first. I'm hungryyyyy!"

"Breakfast? You mean Lunch" Hayes says looking at his watch.

"Ugh! Brunch!" I say throwing my head back walking out of his room. I start walking until I bump into someone. "Nashyyyyyyyyyy" I say Skylynn style. "I thought you were still mad?" He says confused "get over it Nash."

It really hurts but this is actually one of the longest I've been partying, a week is pretty long for partying day and night, not going home at all having a massive hangover, waking up next to someone you don't know. Just kidding. The longest I've ever had is actually a good solid 3 weeks and a half

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_
Hey guys! The main character is now officially the girl on my cover. Just imagine her. I'm sorry for the changes, it might be confusing but it's her!