V. I DON'T DANCE, I KNOW YOU CAN.

"COME DANCE!"

"WHAT?" Sophie screamed back, she was currently in the middle of a dance floor, she had no idea how she got there. But Biana and the others, except Keefe, were dancing in the middle of the dance floor.

Biana walked over to her, "Come on, Sophie, live a little. YOU JUST FOUND YOUR SOULMATE! You should screaming it out of mountain tops!"

Sophie looked away, she had just found her Soulmate but it has only taken a mintue for him to abondon her. Sophie wasn't surprised, it didn't make sense that she the most boring person on earth was the Soulmate of Keefe Sencen.

"I'm not feeling well, Biana. I'm sorry. I think I'm going to go home."

"HOME? NAH NAH NO WAY!"

Sophie turned around to see Keefe in a pink boa and holding out an orange one to her.

"I FOUND THEM AT LAST! IT IS WHAT MAKES THE DANCE FLOOR THE DANCE FLOOR!"

Sophie widened her eyes and laughed. "You've been searching for these?"

Keefe came beside her and wrapped the orange boa around her neck and dashed her the most heart melting smile. "Of course I have. Come on, you didn't think that my first dance with my soulmate would NOT require boa's?"

Sophie felt her cheeks heat and she glanced away with a slight smile on her face, "But I don't dance!"

Keefe only smiled more, "I KNOW YOU CAN!"

Sophie stared blankly at him "Did you just quote high school musical?"

Keefe laughed as he dragged her to the dance floor. "No, Sophie we just quoted high school musical."

Sophie squeaked when Keefe's arm wrapped around her waist.

"Don't know if you noticed but you can't actually slow dance to BTS!" Sophie screamed to him over the music.

Keefe simply took Sophie's hand and placed it on his shoulder. "Of course you can. Black Swan is a perfectly capable of being waltz too. Watch and Learn me Soulmate."

Sophie laughed again, it seemed to be the thing she was doing since she had met him, that her heart was souring and she was happy. And maybe just maybe... She could see why he was her Soulmate.

★★★

Keefe walked Sophie to the gate and stayed there idly without saying anything, come on Keefe say something!

"So you know high school musical?"

Damn it Keefe. That's the one you come up with?

Sophie smiled. "Mind you I actually didn't plan on quoting it tonight."

For a second Keefe was speechless, he couldn't believe the person standing in front of him was his Soulmate, every time she blushed or smiled or laughed Keefe was happier than he had ever been.

"You do go to Foxfire high, right?" Keefe asked her.

Sophie frowned. "You do too? Huh, I really don't know how we haven't met."

Keefe smiled. "I'm really glad we did, Foster."

Sophie raised her eyebrow but before she could say anything a car interrupted her with the horn.

"Thats my dad. I'll see you tomorrow at school?" Sophie glanced away as she said that and Keefe smiled.

"Yep, I'll FIND YOU AGAIN MY LADY!" Keefe laughed at the way Sophie cringed and smiled at the same time.

"And Foster?" Keefe waited until she looked back. "You still have the boa around you."

Keefe smiled as she fumbled with the boa and with that he turned away with he thought.

Sophie Foster is my soulmate.