II. CROCS ARE OVERRATED.

Keefe mindlessly traced his mark over and over again. It had become a habit. He didn't even need to look at it to trace it. He knew every curve and bend of it. And it didn't stop him from smiling every single time he saw it.

"Are those vintage crocs?"

The first thing he did when he got it was check if he owned crocs. He did. He wasn't ashamed to admit that it was the first thing. His best friend Fitz's one was "Are those contacts?"

Which for him made sense because his eyes were teal. But him...crocs. the first words his soulmate would ever say to him was about crocs. He loved that.
He sighed and pulled himself off the bed. Checking twice at the time, he was supposed to be in the Vacker's house in 30 mintues. They were throwing this huge party in honour of Biana's birthday. The birthday intiallay had been two months ago but for some unknown reason to Keefe she had decided to throw it two months after. He didn't even know what her mark was, probably something pink related.

He went over to his table where art was randomly strewn across it. He picked one up, it was of a girl. That was all his art was about these days. The head of a girl turned away from him.

He sighed. He didn't always comprehend the fact that there was someone, someone, out there who understood him. Who understood everything he was going through. That someone saw who he truly was and accepted it. Sometimes it was too good to be true. Half of the time he was convinced it wasn't.

He should probably get in time for the party or else Biana was going to kill him and make sure they never found his body.

He opened his closet, glanced at the crocs and thought, "Crocs are overrated."

And put them on.

★★★

OKAY GUYS I KNOW ITS SHORT AND NOT GOOD BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET LONGER AND BETTER! BARE WITH ME!