Chapter 24

Alexis's POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and rolled over.

"Hello." I said.

"Morning sunshine." I heard Leo's voice say. I looked at the time and it was 4:30am. Damn. He better wish this is important.

"Morning. Why are you calling so early?" I asked.

"Wanna go on a morning run like old times?" He asked. Is this bitch crazy?

"Have you lost your damn mind?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"No. Not yet." He said.

"Nothing ever happens til it does Leo." I said. He sighed.

"So you up for the fun?" He asked again. I sighed.

"Yeah. Whatever." I said and hung up. I got up and got dressed in boys basketball shorts and a tank top and grabbed my earbuds and phone and went downstairs. When I stepped outside the house Leo was already there. Damn early bird. Fucker.

"You ready?" He asked happily.

"Sure." I said. We started jogging and just kept pace with eachother. Just like when we used to train together every morning. I smiled at the memory.

"So I'll be starting your school today." Leo said out of no where.

"Why would you want to?" I asked him and he chuckled. "I'm being serious." I continued.

"Well because then I'll get to see you and Allison everyday." He said.

"But Allison doesn't go to my school." I said confused.

"She's switching." He said.

"Xander will be happy about that." I muttered.

"What?" Leo asked getting protective.

"Nothing." I said. We ran two miles and back so four miles total. We were on the way back to mine. He dropped me off and made sure I was in the house safely before he left. I went upstairs and showered and got dressed in black high waisted jeans,a white shirt and Zach's hoodie and conserve. I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and sat down next to Enzo as it was the only seat available.

"So where'd you go this morning?" Dad asked.

"On a run with Leo." I said.

"Well next time say something princess." Dad said.

"Ok." I said. The only reason I'm talking to my dad is because when I told him about this morning he accepted it and told me the truth instead of lying about it like my dumbass brothers. My phone buzzed.

Allison: Hey. U excited for today?

Me: Why would I be?

Allison: The dragons are back together..duh.

Me: oh yeah I'm fucking excited about that.

Allison: see u later.

I didn't respond but in case your wondering that's what our (Leo, Allison and I's) principal used to call us because we were always setting the chemistry lab on fire. It was always really funny. It was that way until Leo 'died' and after that me and Allison just didn't do it anymore. I looked at the time and decided I should go. I kissed Liv on the head and headed out. Once I was at school I met with Colton and hung out with him until my brothers came and I kissed him and went over to Leo and Allison. We hung out until the first bell and then we went to our first period which was the same. We actually all had the same classes. Now that the topic has come up the only reason I skipped two grades was because of the help of Allison. She's amazingly smart. In the middle of class I decided to go to the bathroom until next class because I honestly wasn't feeling going to class. So Ally and Leo came with. I told them not to but they insisted so I just let them. After the first period bell we all hid until it was clear. While we were walking in the school I heard the blonde bimbo talking. I looked down the hallway and a little ways away was Colton and her. Colton was trying to walk away.

"Come on. She won't find out." She said.

"Then you clearly don't know her. And I would never do that to her. I love h-" Before he could finish his sentence her lips crashed on to his and he pushed her away hard once he came back to his senses. Why can't one day just be normal? Without drama and shit? I was a little hurt but at least he pushed her away right? She started smirking looking at me. Colton turned to see me and he turned pale and looked worried like he was waiting for a reaction because he didn't think I seen him push her away.

"Lex." He started.

"It's fine. I seen you push her away." I said. He sighed and came up to me and hugged me so tight. I hugged him back just the same.

"Forever and Always." He whispered in my ear.

"Forever and Always." I whispered back. He suddenly pulled back. And looked at all three of us.

"Why aren't you guys in class?" He asked.

"Didn't feel like it." I shrugged. He chuckled. He kissed my forehead and we went to the football field and just hung out. Leo kept glaring at Colton up until almost the lunch bell. I knew why. He's always been like this. Over protective. When we headed to lunch we sat down and Zach kept trying to talk to me, so did Xander.

"Why won't you talk to them?" Xavier asked.

"Care to explain what happened yesterday morning?" I asked looking at Zach and Xander and they both looked down. I then explained. I didn't go into detail about who Logan was. That was just a sensitive subject. After we got home I hung out with Liv until it was her bedtime and then I put her to bed. After that I went back downstairs. And sat on the couch playing on my phone while Zach and Xander kept trying to talking to me.

"Why won't you talk to us? Because of that Logan kid?!" Xander yelled.

"Oh shit." I heard Allison say. I just snapped.

"Yes! Yes! If y'all weren't trying to find and kill me then he'd still be here!" I shouted.

"We didn't kill him!" Xander shouted.

"No! You may not have but when I asked you about it you could have told me the truth. Like Alex, Enzo and dad did but no you had to lie!" I shouted back.

"Why's he so important?!" Xander shouted.

"Alexis. Breathe." Allison said.

"BECAUSE HE WAS MY FUCKING SON!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Everyone looked shocked expect for Allison.

"You mean like how Olivia is your daughter?" Zach asked softly.

"No! I mean I literally have birth to him!" I shouted a little quieter.

"What!? Who got you pregnant?!" Xavier shouted

"I was fucking raped! Is that what you wanted to here!? He was the only good thing that came out of that! So tell me Xander do you fucking feel better?!" I yelled.

"No." He murmured.

"If you'll excuse me I'm going to fucking bed." I said and walked upstairs. I crawled in bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.