Chapter 23

Alexis's POV:

Beep Beep Be-

I turned my alarm off and groaned getting out of bed. I looked beside my to see Colton. I showered and got dressed in high waisted blue jeans, a black t-shirt, healed boots and my leather jacket. After that I went over to Colton. I kissed his lips. He hummed and I pulled back. His eyes fluttered open.

"Wake up baby. School." I said. He groaned and I laughed.

"What you laughing at peaches?" He said.

"You." I said leaning in and capturing his lips. He wasted no time in kissing me back. I pulled back and he frowned. "Get ready." I said walking out I could hear him groan. I walked down the stairs chuckling. I got into the kitchen and seen my dad.

"Hey papa." I said sitting down next to Liv and kissing her head. "Hey bumblebee." I said. (Dad)

"Hey mama." Liv said.

"Morning princess." Dad said. I ate my apple and Colton came down with Xander. They both sat down.

"So what's up with you killing my best friend?" Xander asked. I raised my eyebrow. "Training." I formed an 'o' shape with my mouth trying to hold in a laugh but failing miserably.

"At least he'll be in shape for football season tomorrow." I said shrugging.

"How rude!" Colton exclaimed.

"Ok Stephanie Tanner." I said sarcastically. Xander laugh and my dad chuckled. My phone started ringing and it was Allison.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey. Are you going to school today?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I know you don't want to listen to him-"

"Don't." I said.

"Lex he had a good reason and you can't stay mad forever. As much as we both hate to admit it. We need him. He's been our rock forever." She said. I sighed because I knew she was right.

"Look if he has the balls to show up. Then and only then will I let him explain himself." I said.

"God. Your so fucking stubborn." She murmured. "Fine. Love you girl."

"Love you too." I said and ended the call. I got up and kissed Liv's head.

"I love you bumblebee. Be good." I said.

"Ok mommy. I love you too." She said kissing my cheek. I kissed her forehead once more and grabbed my keys and went out to my car. I was pulling out and I seen Colton's car following me. I chuckled. As I drove to school he kept following me trying to be discreet. I kept laughing at his failed attempts. Once we were at school I got out and walked over to him as he was getting out of the car.

"Your not very discreet." I said making him jump in surprise. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Peaches you scared the shit out of me. " He said holding his hand to him heart dramatically. I walked to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, am I forgiven?" I asked making puppy eyes.

"With that cute face. Always." He chuckled kissing my nose. I giggled. All of a sudden I was pulled from his grasp. I didn't know who it was so I stomped on the person's foot and gutting them with my elbow. I turned around and seen Leo holding his stomach groaning. I looked at Colton and his fists were clinched.

"Baby calm down. We both know I could kick his ass if needed." I said rubbing Cole's arm. I looked back at Leo.

"So she did mean it when she told me not to sneak up on you." Leo murmured.

"I'm guessing your sister warned you not to?" I asked amused he didn't listen. Like he ever did.

"Yeah." He sighed. " Should have fucking listened." He cussed out.

"You should have." I agreed. "Quindi vedo che hai avuto le palle di presentarti." I said. (So I see you had the balls to show up.)

"I wanted to explain why I had to take Logan with." He said.

"Then explain." I said.

"The Italian Mafia was after him to get to you. Well Dark Angel." He explained. My heart stopped. I noticed my twin and Xander coming towards us. Colton was watching Leo's movement as if to protect me.

"Is it true?" I asked Zach and Xander.

"Is what true?" Zach asked confused.

"That two years ago you were after Dark Angel and so you thought you'd go threw the little boy named Logan?" I asked them. They both stiffened but didn't say anything. "So it's true?!" I yelled out. They both nodded. Well Leo's forgiven. I looked back at Leo. "Where's Logan now?" I asked.

"Dead." He murmured. My heart stopped.

"How?" I asked.

"Russians." He said. I nodded. Well at least it wasn't them.

"Leo. Your forgiven just don't it again or I'll personally end you. As for y'all. I don't even know what to think." I said. I walked away and into the school. I went to my first period. Soon enough lunch came. The only reason I sat by them is because of Colton. When Colton came in he sat down in his normal seat and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Hey baby." I heard a screeching voice say. I lifted my head to see the blonde bimbo from when I first got here.

"Go away." Colton said. More like growled.

"Awe don't pretend that you didn't have fun last night." I tensed and then remembered he was with me all night and bursted into laughter. "What's so funny bitch?"

"The fact that you think he was with you last night." I said.

"How do you know he wasn't?" She said smirking challenging me.

"Because he was with me." I said smirking as her smirk fell.

"Whatever slut just go back to what was her name Olivia." She said making me stand up.

"The next time you her name comes out of your mouth-"

"You'll what? Besides she's probably a slut just like you." She said. That was the last straw I punched her in her jaw hearing a satisfactory crack.

"I warned you should have listened." I said going to walk away. She grabbed my arm turning me around and slapped me and smirked. I punched her over and over again until I was pulled off.

"Calm down peaches." I heard Colton say taking me out of the school. He set me down and calmed me down. After that I went home and hung out with Liv and my dad until bed time. My dad was not happy with me but understood and was livid when I told him why I lost control. I went to sleep that night feeling better now that I have forgiven Leo.