Chapter 21

Warning: Talk of self harm for a brief moment. I'll put a warning.

Alexis's POV:

A couple weeks had passed and I haven't heard from Avery or Blake. I'm starting get really worried because when I call they don't answer. I've texted both of them and they still don't fucking answer. Normally if they leave on a trip they tell me. So I decided I'm going to their house. With that thought in mind i step out of the shower and get dressed in my high waisted jeans and t-shirt with my leather jacket. Since I don't know what I'm going into I grabbed a couple pocket knifes and my gun. I put my gun in my waist band and grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and seen Liv and Austin sitting next to eachother while Ally and Xander where talking. I went over to Liv and kissed her forehead.

"Where are you going mommy?" She asked looking up at me with her doe eyes.

"Just have some things to do. Be good bumblebee. I love you." I said kissing her head again.

"Ok." She said. I gave her one last kiss and gave Austin a kiss on the head too. After that I left the house. I got in my car and drove to the house. I got out of my car. I went up to the door and seen the guards weren't there. That's odd. I opened the door and went in. After I got in nothing seemed out of place.

"Blake! Avery!" I shouted. No response. I made sure my hand was close to my gun just in case. I checked all of the downstairs and went upstairs. Where the hell could they be? I continued until I was in front of Avery's door. I heard talking. Did they not hear me yelling?  I opened the door and seen someone I thought I'd never seen again. The person that I thought died infront of me. The person I mourned for months. Leo. And Avery sitting on Avery's bed.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed on the verge of tears. Both of there heads turned my way. Avery looked worried and scared and Leo looks shocked and happy.

"Lexi." Leo murmured. I don't know what to feel. I'm angry, hurt, sad.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"I can explain Lex." Avery said.

"Then explain or I'm leaving." I said coldly. Leo looked shocked.

"It was for you and Allison's protection. I promise that's the only reason we kept it from you." Avery said. I looked at Leo he nodded his head. I scoffed.

"You both know damn well I can protect myself!" I yelled.

"Please Lexi. Try to understand." Leo said.
⚠️Warning⚠️
"Understand what exactly?! How I thought I seen you die infront of me?! How I was depressed and cutting myself for months because I thought it was my fault you 'died' because you took the bullet for me!? Or how I still have fucking nightmares about that night to this day!? How after you 'died' I became so cold hearted towards almost everyone?! How after that night I wouldn't let almost anyone in?!" I yelled. Leo looked shocked and Avery was looking down.
⚠️Warning over ⚠️
"Please you weren't meant to find out like this." Leo said.

"Well it doesn't seem like I was ever meant to find out Leonardo." I said calmly. Avery looked at me. Leo looked hurt I didn't call him the nickname. I shook my head at them and walked out slamming the door with them yelling after me. I ran down the stairs with them following me. I ran out the door into my car and started it and drove off. I got home and went upstairs. I put on workout clothes and went downstairs into the gym. I didn't even bother wrapping my knuckles. I just kept on punching the punching bag.

They lied to me.

Punch, kick,punch.

They let me think he died.

Punch, punch, roundhouse kick.

I was stupid enough to believe them.

Punch,punch,punch.

After a while the bag broke and my dad and brother came running in. I paid no attention to them and went to the next bag.

"Alexis Rosalie Blade!" My dad yelled. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. My brothers and dad gasped. My twin came to me and grabbed my hands. I looked down and seen they were bleeding which I just now noticed.

"What's going on?" Zach asked softly.

"Ask Avery and Blake." I stated and grabbed my hands away and left. I seen Allison on the couch but kept on walking. I went upstairs and showered and then wrapped my knuckles. After that I went to the music room. I picked up the guitar.

I swear to God, when I come home
I'm gonna hold you so close
I swear to God, when I come home
I'll never let go
Like a river, I flow
To the ocean, I know
You pull me close, guiding me home
And I need you to know that we're fallin' so fast
We're fallin' like the stars, fallin' in love
And I'm not scared to say those words with you, I'm safe
We're fallin' like the stars, we're fallin' in love
I swear to God, I can see
Four kids and no sleep
We'll have one on each knee, you and me, hmm
And when they've grown up
You're still the girl in the club
When I held your hair up, 'cause you had too much
And I need you to know that we're fallin' so fast
We're fallin' like the stars, fallin' in love
And I'm not scared to say those words with you, I'm safe
We're fallin' like the stars, we're fallin' in love
I swear to God, every day
He won't take you away
'Cause without you, babe, I lose my way
Oh, I'm in love
Oh, I'm in love
Oh, I'm in love
Oh, I'm in love
Oh, I'm in love
Oh, I'm in love (fallin' like the stars)
And I need you to know that we're fallin' so fast
We're fallin' like the stars, fallin' in love
And I'm not scared to say those words with you, I'm safe
We're fallin' like the stars, we're fallin' in love

After I was done I noticed Allison. She came and took the guitar and set it down and pulled me into a hug.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Leo's alive." I said.

"What?" She asked confused. In case your wondering Leo is her brother so.

"I went to Blake and Avery's to see why they haven't been answering me at all and I seen him." I said quietly.

"Why would they keep that from us?" She asked.

"He said it was to protect us." I said. She scoffed. We sat there for a while longer just hugging eachother. After a little bit we decided to go eat. We sat down with everyone.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you guys. I was just emotional." I said looking at my family.

"We understand. It's ok." My dad said and my brothers nodded in agreement.

"Thank you guys for understanding." I said. They nodded and we ate. After eating we watched a movie. When I was laying in bed I couldn't fall asleep so I went to Alex's room. I carefully crawled in bed and cuddled into him. He chuckled.

"What's wrong sorellina?" He asked. (Little sister)

"I found out that Leo's alive." I said.

"Your best friend Leo? The one that supposedly died?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. He pulled me closer.

"Go to sleep neonata." He said. I nodded to tired to respond. (Babygirl)

"Ti amo mi fratello." I said. ( I love you my brother)

"Ti amo sorellina." He said back. ( I love you little sister.) I snuggled in closer to him making him chuckle and kiss my head. After that i was out like a light.