chapter 19

Hi babies long time? I know.. I'm sorry!

There is lots to tell ask, and discuss, but first the most imporatnt questiona dn the story !

Quikc Question: I'm very unhappy with the quality of chapter 18, should I rewrite it  or just leave it?

Messge me your opinion or comment it, either is fine

Callie's POV:

 We sat there in silence, it was an awkard silence, but it wasn't comfortable either. Zayn and I were full of vunlerability and raw emotions. If we spoke we would probably snap, so we didnt. It's hard to think I've done nothing even remotely enjoyable in Cancun and we leave in 3 days. We didn't even come here for a vaction, we came here because of Louis.

Oh Louis....

Stupid, obnoxious, irritating, pefect, hot Louis. He is my new brother, I use the term looselt because I feel everything a sister shouldnt feel tioward her brother. It is like everything else in my life compicated. Everything has been complicated ever since my mom died and basically shipped me off to my dad's.

It was pitch black out side and I could barely make out Zayn or my surroundings. I was scared to move in fear of falling off the edge., so i assumed we wouldnt be going anywhere until the sun came up and gave us some light to guide our way.

" Callie" Zayn whispered, finally breaking the silence. 

" Yeah?" I whsipered. His voice was full of those raw emotions, I have never seen Zayn like this before. It shows that he really loves Rakel. but she betrayed all that.

" Why do you think she did it" he said edging closer to me, I wasnt sure how he knew where I was but he managed to get beside me.

" I guess she was upset at the fact that I had to leave. I was her best friend, you see Rakel didnt have a lot of friends back at school, because she didnt become fake and try an join the cheerleading squad. She took up art and that is how we met. In frshmen year art."

" You took art?" Zayn asked curiously. I nodded, but then realized he cant see me, duh.

" Yes I did, but I was not very good at it. I've always had a thing for creative writing, stories mainly fiction." I said quenching his curiosity.

"Thats very cool" he said genuinely, but I knew his heart wasn't in it.

" Are you going to forgive her?"

" I don;t know" he stated firmly " She really hurt me, and I don't break easy, she just had me so convinced she would never hide anything from me.. I was so wrong."

" I'm so sorry she hurt you Zayn, but do you honestly think she wouldnt hva etold you if she had already knew. Do you think she knew?"

" i don't know Callie, I just don't." he said his voice cracking. I put my arm around him and we just sat there as Zayn cried on my shoulder. We stayed that way for hours. I felt my should become Zayn free and looked over to make out his figure curled up in a ball falling alseep. I laid down next to him, slowly drifting asleep. 

" Goodnight Zayn" I whispered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Callie" a groggy voice said sahking me slightly. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I looked over to see a sleepy eyed and messy haired Zayn. I smiled slightly and patted down his ahir. He attmpeted a smile, but it didn't reach his eyes.

" Thank you for last night" he said standing up and offering me a ahnd. I took it and he pulled me up.

" No problem Zayn, I'm always here for you Zayn" I said softly.He stared at me a long time as if trying to look into the depth of my soul and analyze my life and purpose.