chapter 6

Callie's POV:

Louis has been avoiding me for about two days now. What was his problem? He went from being a jerk, to being nice, to avoiding me? It doesnt make sense. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair deciding if I should go downstairs or not. Louis had went to get Eleanor from the airport.

I didnt want Eleanor here, because I knew with her here he would go back to his old ways to please her. I remembered his words on the phone clear as day. I still couldnt get my mind off his touch and the spark it ignited through my bones. I'm sure I'm the only one felt it, but still. I heard the door open and then slam shut. 

"We are back" a voice hollered. I heard the rustling of footsteps as they made their way toward the stairs. I didnt want to go down there, but did I really have a choice. I glanced up in the mirror and sighed. my jeans had gotten slightly bigger and my shirts slightly looser. I hadnt really been eating, but a few pounds wouldnt kill me.

I walked out the room and towards the stairs. I was about to step down when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Niall staring at me. I looked at him puzzled.

"Whats up Niall?" 

" I need to talk to you" he said his voice slightly husky. I nodded and went with him back to my room. He sat down on the bed and motioned for me to join him. I sat down next to him and looked at him.

"Whats up?" i questioned.

" I like you Callie.. a lot and I know you like Louis and everything...but I was wondering if you would atleast go on a date with me.." he trailed off. I stared at him shocked, he liked me..? he wanted to date me?

"Niall I-" He held up his hand before I could finish. He just grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the stairs. We jogged down them and walked into the living room to see everyone sitting on the couchs. Louis and Eleanor were mid kiss as we walked in. I tried to not make a face, it hurts to see the guy you are in love with so happy someone else. I looked down to see Niall still had a grasp on my hand. I looked down at our hands and back up at Niall.

"Yes, Niall..I'd love to.." I said loud enough everyone to hear. They all turned there gazes toward us. I saw Louis eyes starring at me and Niall's hands, his expression unreadable. He instinctively wrapped his arm around Eleanors waist pulling her closer and kissing her neck. She giggled and I wanted to die.

Well two can play at that game, I hated that I was using Niall, but its only for alittle and he deserves at least a chance. I leaned up and brushed my lips on his cheek and whispered in his ear. He blushed and I pulled back smirking to see a pissed Louis and a wide eyed Harry.

Oh shit Harry, he didnt like me did he? Why would he he is Harry Bloody Styles.  I mentally slapped myself, I knew this wasnt a good idea, me and 5 boys all in one house for an entire summer.

This silence was too awkward, I pulled Niall over to the couch and sat down.

"Callie, this is Eleanor.. Eleanor this Callie" said Louis looking inbetween us his eyes lingering on mine and Niall's hands.

"Hi" i managed to spit out, she just simply nodded and dismissed me. I couldnt help but let my jaw drop a bit. I had been perfectly nice and she does that.. How rude.

"Callie, can I speak to you in the kitchen.." said Louis kissing Eleanor on  the cheeking and getting up. i sighed and followed him. Once we were out of ear shot he spun around and glared at me.

"Whats up with you and Niall?" he asked imaptiently. I looked at him bewildered.

"Why do you care..?" I asked matching his tone. He looked slightly caught off guard by my question.