chapter 16

we hit 11,000 reads, ohemgee someone pinch me !!!!!!!!!! Anyways I've decided to go ahead and confirm the sequel right here right now.

Callie's POV:

I sat in the sand just staring out into the sky and the ocean.I was very fortunate with the way things went with Niall. He is so understanding and kind. He is far too good for me. I kept help want to breakdown at the fact that I hurt him.

God... is it possible to hate yourself to the point where you just want to die. Every little thing about yourself disgusts you. I kick the sand and resist the urge to scream. Life why must you constantly provide struggle for me.

" WHY DAMMIT WHY " I yelled throwing my arms up in exasperation. In doing this I earned more thana  few confsued and awkward stares. I felt my cheeks heat up. How embarassing.I sat there for what felt like hours. I hated being alone, but this way I couldn't hurt anyone, because it seemed everywhere I turned I hurt someone I love for some reason.

I sighed and finally stood up brushing off my clothes, well my pajamas. I didn't want to go abck to the room and see all the damage I had caused. it seemed to be my speciality now adays. I walked down the shore line alittle ways ebfore cutting up the beach crossing paths slightly with a group of teenage girls. They didn't pay me, no mind until one them stopped and said something and then they all did.

" Hey I know you.." she said approaching me. I gave her a slight smile.

' Your Callie.. that gilr Louis said he is in love with.." she said more so to all her friends than me. I just nodded, not really wanting to talk about Louis. The whole situation was slightly awkward. I didn;t know exactly why I was standing there listening to them.

" Oh right the big, fat, ugly slut that ruined Louis and Eleanor.. You disgust me.." her friend said getting in my face. I shrinked back, trying to keep the hot tears that I had been supressing for so long. She was right I amf ata nd ugly and I did ruin everything for Louis and Eleanor..

" lets go" the other girls urge, " I think I see harry" they squeal. I watch them push past me and I think one even spit at me. The only girl left was a tan girl in a yellow bikini with blond hair.

" I don't know your story Callie, but it must not be easy and I'm sorry about them and here... if you need anyone... I'm Jade. You can talk to me" she said handing me a piece of paper with her number scrawled on it. It was oddly sweet, especially considering her friends were less than friendly.

" thanks" I breathed and she smiled slightly and walked away. I followed the piece of paper up and shoved it in the sweatshirt. I was still wearing Niall's sweatshirt. It suddenly felt vastly inappropriate and wrong. I don't deserve to wear his clothing, he isn't my boyfriend anymore. I started to take it off, when a sudden chill hit. I'll just leave it on until I go back to the room. The room I groaned internally. i could only imagine the scenarios that are going on there.

Niall is beating Louis up again.

Louis and Eleanor made up.. well that wouldn't be bad, it would kill me.. It would be easier. 

Niall packing... I can't imagine the guilt I would feel if he left and because of me. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Eleanor left and Louis went after her.. Nothing says rejection more than that, but Niall is right it would never work.

I walked along the sand before reaching the boardwalk passing dozen of boutiques, but I don't think retail therapy can fix the pain in my chest and it most definetly wont fix all the damage I've caused to the people I love. All this time I ahd always been so guarded and one summer that ahs abrely begun has caused me so muhc hearatcge. I ahve hurt someone who loved me and was good to me and potentially ruined a relationship by falling for Louis, who is more bipolar than the woman on Jerry Springer.