Have Faith in Me

Chapter 1 

I had always, been invisible a shadow... I never minded that. My older brother Tommy had the looks, younger brother Bradley the Brains and me, well I was just regular old Callie. I weigh in at about 110, shoulder length blond hair, about 5'4, pretty typical of a 17 year old in Chicago.

 I  was never the prettiest, the smartest, the funniest.. I have gotten one trophy my entire life and thats for winning a national soccer championship. My one shining moment. Everything was fine and normal until my Dad left my mom and moved to England. he deserted us, no money, no letters, nothing ,but the empty disappointment that he would come back

 A few months ago my mom, got cancer... she told me to go live with my Dad while Tommy took care of Bradley. I didnt understand why was she forcing me to go. Why couldnt I stay with Tommy and Bradley.

Flaskback:

" Baby, I need you to be strong.." my mom whispered barely audible.

I shook my head tears streaming down my face.." No mom , you cant go... please dont.." I whispered. She kissed my hand and gave me one last smile.Her breathing started  slowing down, until she was completely silent and still.

I held her hand as she died. "I love you mom.." I whispered.

* 1 week later*

"Do you have everything Cal?" said Tommy handing me my passport.I nodded my head and looked at my little brother who was holing my coat and carry on.

"We are going to miss you" said Bradley as he handed me my stuff. I looked at him and felt tears prickling my eyes. Shit I said I wasnt  going to get emotional.I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand hoping my eyeliner didnt run. I grabbed them both in a  hug and squeezed them tight.

" Write okay?" I whispered, they nodded and pushed me inside the baggage check line and slowly waved, before walking away.  That's it I'm all my own.

I felt my phone vibrate but I ignored it, I really wasnt in the mood to talk, much less go see the man who left me heartbroken years ago. I felt my chest tighten as I walked on the plane. 

Goodbye Chicago.. I'll miss you.

I sat down in my seat and looked at my phone, it was a text from my best friend Rakel, yes such a unique name she has.

RakellovesZayn(2:55): Bye babe, sorry i couldnt see you off. Kisess xx

 I laughed at her name in my phone she did that the day the One Direction music video What Makes You Beautiful  came out. I texted her back and turned my phone on airplane mode. I pulled out my head phones and put them in my phone. I scrolled through my music stopping on the One Direction, hm why not. I loved them so why not enjoy this ride abit. I clicked shuffle and on came I Wish. I slowly started humming along. I had to admit all the guys were quite attractive. I slowly started singing along now.

"Oh how I wish that  was me...."

I would die to meet, them, but I  wouldnt fan girl or anything. I mean they are only boys. I kept singing and humming til I drifted off to sleep. I woke up when I heard a vocie over the intercom saying we were landing. I wiped my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair. I stood up and grabbed my carry on. My legs felt like jello and I knew the jet lag was already setting in. I went to baggage and got my 3 suitcases. What? I am a  girl... I had a job and  bought all my clothes and my nice phone. I knew good work ethic.

I looked around til I saw a man, in a black suit holding a sign with my name on it Callie Reynolds. Yep thats me, boring simple Callie Reynolds. I went over to him..

"Hi I'm Callie' I said shyly. He nodded and brabbed my bag and ushered me out to a big white suv. This was a nice car, nicer than anything we drove back home. I got in trying my hardest not to get anything dirty.I couldnt shake the fact my dad didnt meet me at the airport.

"Excuse me, I'm just curious.. why didnt my father come and get me.." I said looking around.The guy looked at me throught he mirror and smiled

.

"The misses had a doctors appointment." he said. The misses? He has a new wife? The thought suddenly made me feel ten times more unwelcome than I already felt. I was just dumping myself into his new life. I sighed and looked out the window. I saw a huge house and my jaw dropped, was that ours I mean his house.

"Welcome to your new home Ms. Callie" said the nice man opening my door. I stepped out and couldnt help but smile. I went to help him with my bags but he shooed me away telling me to go inside. I sighed and went in. The house was breathtaking. It looked like one from a movie, all clean and nicely furnished.

"Sweetie" I heard a voice boom. I turned around to see a man in a suit with a woman. That man resembled my father, but only slightly. I walked towards them and smiled as best I could.

"Hi Dad and Mrs....." I said awkwardly.

"Oh call me Jay sweets.." she said with a smile and before I could even agree she englufed me in a hug. She smelt nice like roses.

"Mum dont scare the poor girl" I heard a male voice say as he came down the stairs. I turned my head to see my eyes land on. Louis.. Tomlinson.. 

Wait...

LOUIS TOMLINSON?

I felt my breath hitch as I stared at him in disblief.. I  didnt even release I was staring until he cleared his throat. I snapped back into reality and blushed a scarlet red. 

"Louis, this is Callie.. My daughter.." said my father.

"Callie, this is Louis, Jay's son and he is also in a band.. One Direction? Have you heard of them..?"

Okay Callie play it cool, you dont want to sound all crazy and freak him out. I mean this is Louis Fucking Tomlinson.

"Oh yeah, I've heard a couple of their songs"  I said with a small smile.

"Oh great, cause the boys will be joining you and Louis here for the summer while we go on a tour of Europe.." he said all nonchalant. Dang I just got here and he was already leaving. I felt my head fall a little. I felt a hand touch my arm and I looked up to see Louis. I tried not to panic or blush by the gesture, but he was touching me. Louis Tomlinson is my non related family and hes touching me. Okay this is fine, this is good. 

My eyes widened as the words finally sunk in.. me alone in a house with five guys? 

Anything could happen....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so sorry for any mistakes, vote, comment, ideas let me know xx (:

Taylor  ♥