chapter 15

So I was going to update this tomorrow,. but I felt that you guys ahd waited long enough. xx

Callie's POV:

Niall had been ignoring me for two days and that is very hard considering we share a room. Whenever I was in there he isn't each time I tried to talk to him, he made up some poor excuse to leave. My rock was slowly cracking. i couldn't count on my Niall anymore. I can't be entirely sure, he is even my Niall anymore.

I sat up in bed unable to sleep and looked at the clock 4:30 am... wow. I groaned and threw a pillow on my face. I tried for another 15 minutes to go to sleep. I hadn't so what the point. I slid out of bed and shrugged on a random hoodie grabbing a hair tie. my hair had started getting longer. i could put it up now. I slipped on some shoes and walked out the room.

I opened the door to the hotel room, slipping out as quietly as possible. I walked down the hall toward the elevator thankful to be alone with my thoughts. Sure Niall was ignoring me, but the others were hovering always asking where I'm going, what i'm doing, Do I want company, have I been eating.

The truth is I want space, I want to shout to the world and hear nothing, but my echo. The thing, i hadn't seen Louis much either, but from the looks of it he hasn't said a word to Eleanor about anything. Am i hurt by this... well out of the  countless encounters me and Louis had this one had been the most intimate and I couldn't shake no matter how much I liked Niall when I kissed him... 

the spark wasnt there and with Louis the spark was there. Damn you feeling, Damn you Cancun, damn you Louis for kissing me in the first palce. That's what really got us into this mess, aside from  him proclaiming his complete and utter love for me on live television. I almost forgot that.. not.

I walked out of the hotel and toward the beach. It was slightly chilly at night here and I mentally patted myself on the back for tossing on a hoodie err jumper I guess they call it in England. I still am not up to speed on the lingo.  I sighed my feet meeting the sand and sinking down it it slightly. It felt heavenly in between my toes. I trudged down toward the water. I stood as the water hit the sand, it just barely touching my feet. I stared off into the morning sky. That was just shy of rising.

I stood there, taking in the crashing waves. It was beautiful. I sat down letting watter hit my feet, but not the rest of my body.I sighed and thought about all that had happen since I went to live with Louis, and my dad and his mum. That day, the hot tub, Rakel coming, the jet, the pool.. everything so far had been interesting and taxing. Sometimes I wonder if things would be better if I just left the boys, let them live. I was causing everyone so much pain. I can';t stand that everything I do hurts someone I care about.

I saw the sun rising, it was beautiful, romantic and I was all alone, no Niall, No Louis. I felt a tear slip out, being in love isn't easy. They don't give you a book with rules, guidelines, tips. You can't help when and with whom and sometimes it is more than one person and you have to pray and hope that they love you back. If they don't, well they don't tell you how you will feel better, how to cope, how to not sink into a depression that takes over you.

I wiped my eye before standing up and brushing off my clothes. I looked down at the hoodie. Jack Wills, it was Niall's. I lifted the sleeve to my nose and confirmed it as the very faint scent of Armani filled it.  I let out a deep sigh, I was tired of this. All of it. I walked back up the beach toward the hotel, the automatic doors opening at the sense of my presence. I walked inside, more dragged. I went to the elevator pressing the button and leaning back against the wall. It hit my floor and I trudged out walking down the hall to the room. I removed my key from the hoodie and let myself in. Everyone was still sleeping thankfully even Liam. I looked over to the couch and saw Niall knock out completely. He honestly that mad at me, that he would take the couch over being in the same room with me.