Chapter 24

Your POV: after waking up at the LOV

The anxiety of the situation had my stomach in knots of nausea, my hands were still bound, and I had no idea where I am or who these people are. At least I wasn't dead I guess.

"Miss, please have a seat right over there" the man, apparently named Mr. Compress, motions towards a couch in the middle of the..... bar? We're in a bar??

Not wanting to press my luck in any way, I walk over and take a seat quietly. Looking around, the place was a little run down, but it still had a pretty relaxed atmosphere.

I notice most of the people in the room were on the other side where the bar actually was, there were 4 others in the room with me.

The first one I really noticed was a.... man? Judging by the shape of the suit. I couldn't be 100% sure though as he was quite literally just a cloud of black mist. He was behind the bar cleaning glasses.

Then sitting at the bar was a tall, rather dapper man, Mr. compress. He didn't seem terrible honestly, very gentlemanly. Which was odd given that he was obviously part of my kidnapping.

Beside him was a shorter man with a stockier build. He was in a black and grey full body suit so I couldn't see his face but he seemed pretty hyped up about something. I had no idea if that was a good or bad thing.

And lastly, there was a girl, slumped over the bar on one of the stools. She had on what looked like a school uniform with messy blonde hair, she must be young. She obviously wasn't feeling too great though.

Compress was discussing something with the misty figure, but I couldn't quite hear it over the shorter guy's frantic worrying over the girl. They all seemed so normal. Not at all how I'd imagine villains that kidnapped someone to act.

My anxiety had subsided enough for me to not feel the dizzying nausea anymore as I watched the misty figure walk towards me, bowing softly before he spoke.

"Young lady, I do apologize for any discomfort." He started. I just nodded, not trusting my voice just yet. "My name is Kurogiri. Can I get you a drink perhaps? I'm sure you must be thirsty." He offers as he unties my wrists.

I raise an eyebrow at the offer. More than a little skeptical at how kind my captors have been so far. "I-Um, no thanks I'm alright"

"Nonsense. I'll bring you some water" and with that, Kurogiri walks back to the bar. Just as he leaves, the shorter male pops up from the other side of me.

"Hey there. What did you do to Toga!?" He said, switching from a calm tone to a much more aggressive one. I'm guessing Toga would be the girl of the group. "Ignore that, You can call me Twice. Fuck you!"

I couldn't help but chuckle softly at the way he contradicted himself. My nerves almost completely subsiding at this point. "Nice to meet you Twice." I say with a small smile.

Suddenly the door slams open and in walks a deathly skinny man with blue hair and... are those hands all over him? My eyes widen as they lock with a singular red iris. It was full of anger and malice. All too similar to another pair of crimson eyes, this man's just held a lot more danger in them.

My anxiety came back full force as he quickly stomped over to me and wrapped his hand around my throat just above the circlet around my neck, leaving his pinky up. The pressure he applied wasn't painful, but it was enough to let me know that if I screwed up, I'd probably be dead.

Twice scooted away and off the couch as the blue haired man spoke, "What the hell kind of quirk do you have?" The singular red eye glaring maliciously from between the fingers of the disembodied hand on his face. I was frozen, fear blocking my words completely.

   He growled and aggressively grabbed the sleeve of my jacket with all 5 fingers. I watched it start to disintegrate into dust. My eyes went wide as I realized that, if I so much as moved wrong, it could spell the end for me.

Deciding that lying would get me absolutely nowhere other than in an early grave, I described both of my quirks as quickly and coherently as I could. When I finished, his hand dropped from my throat and lifted to his neck, where he began to scratch at his already scarred skin profusely.

"You're going to be staying here till we figure out what to do with you," he stated, his voice as raspy as sandpaper and filled with irritation.

All I could do was nod and try to control my breathing to slow down my racing heart. What the hell are they going to do to me?

...

I've been here for a day or two now. It's a little hard to tell since there aren't any windows or clocks around, and they obviously took my phone from me. It hasn't been a bad time though.

Apparently the person that nabbed me was Toga, twice had been accompanying her. When she went to pick me up after she knocked me out, nightmare had apparently activated and she lost her shit. No wonder she had been so tired that first day. Twice managed to call Kurogiri and get us all here and Toga taken care of though.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N we have matching teeth!" The blonde girl grins at me excitedly. She's an extremely energetic girl, but we actually have been getting along quite well.

In fact, I get along with everyone here. Even the blue haired guy, who's name I learned is Shigaraki. Although when I say 'getting along' with him, I mean he hasn't threatened to kill me again and he seems slightly less irritated than that first day. Make the best of a bad situation and all that junk, right?

"You're right we do!" I say happily, opening my mouth and pressing a finger to my catlike fangs.

Just then the door slams open as Shigaraki makes his way to me, grabbing the circlet around my neck with all but his thumb to force me to stand. My heart skips in anxiety, his sudden aggression is mildly terrifying.

"Master wants to see you now. " He deadpans, letting go of the circlet as one of Kurogiri's portals open up in front of us. He pushes me through, more forcefully than he really needed to.

I fall through the portal, landing squarely on my belly. My hands were the only things stopping my face from colliding with the cold cement ground I'd found myself on.

Before I could register where I was, goosebumps spread across my skin. Every hair on my body stood up as I felt a heavy feeling of dread. My eyes slowly trailed up in front of me and landed on a monstrously large man. I could just make out his silhouette in the ridiculously dark room, the only source of light coming from the moon shining through a shaded window.

"Hello Miss L/N. I'd like to make a proposition..."