CHAPTER 14: Picnic

"Whatever", he said and I watched him walk over to her.

Thank God he agreed!

Leaving them alone, I went and took a shower.

Coming down, when I reached the living room, I found both Isaac and Emmeline on the couch, sitting together and watching Frozen; their sight melted my heart. They both looked so cute together, just like father-daughter...wait, what am I even thinking.

"I don't like this guy, Hans", Emmeline remarked making Isaac frown, "Why?"

"Because he is not a good guy...you will see."

"But he looks good to me, see he is helping everyone."

"No. He is not good, he just wants to rule Arendelle."

I cleared my throat and walked up to them and said to Isaac, "Did you make something for dinner?"

"Dinner? Why should I make it?"

"You could have at least made something, Isaac! I am so tired and now I will have to make the dinner even!"

"I can't make dinner unless you want me to burn down the whole kitchen."

I folded my arms in surprise, "You don't know how to cook?"

"There is nothing shocking in that."

"Of course it is", saying that I sat down on the couch with Emmeline in between us, "I wanted my husband to at least know how to cook."

"Unfortunately your husband doesn't know how to cook, now shut up."

"Are you both fighting?", Emmeline asked softly, looking between us curiously.

I looked at her and then at Isaac and I said gently, "No, we are not fighting."

"Don't worry, I will order something", Isaac said.

"I'll eat pizza!", I said feeling happy all of a sudden.

"Me too!", Emmeline chirped in making us both chuckle.

"Alright", he said with a small smile on his lips as he took out his phone.
_____________________________________

"You will be sleeping with me", I told Emmeline, entering my bedroom with her in my arms.

"OK."

I laid her down on one side of the bed, pulling the duvet over her.

"Thera?"

"Yes?", I answered while I put my phone on charging.

"You and Isaac are married, right?", she asked and I got on the bed and laid beside her facing her.

"Yes."

"Then why are you both sleeping separately?", she questioned innocently completely unaware of our situation.

I tried to think of a valid answer and in the end all I could say was, "I am actually angry with him, that's why."

"Oh."

After contemplating for a while I asked her, "Do you want to talk to your mother?"

"Yes!"

I smiled at her and then I walked over to my cupboard and pulled out a phone which I use only one I have to call someone and I don't want that person to get my personal phone number.

It's okay to talk to Bethany. I kept chanting in my mind.

I decided to video call her and I dialled the number Josh gave me.