CHAPTER 10: Teasing

"Isaac...are you jealous?"

His jaws clenched even more as his eyes stared into mine with an unreadable emotion.

"No."

I bit my lower lip.
"Then...why are you...", I couldn't finish my sentence as Isaac lifted his hand and with his thumb freed my lower lip as I was chewing on it; his eyes darkening in the process.
My breathing quickened due to his actions.

"Three words, ten letters", he stated stroking my lower lip with his thumb, "You are mine."

The colour drained from my face, that was the last thing I expected him to say.
"Wha-what?!"

"I don't like to repeat myself. Now go, I am busy", he said turning away.

"I am not yours, Isaac", I stated with confidence.

He can't own me, right?

"I said it once and I am saying it again for the last time", he turned towards me, walking closer, "Believe it or not but You. Are. Mine. Anyone tries to touch you again, he is dead."

I should be angry at him right now but no, my stupid heart was finding this possessive side of his very cute.
I mean...no one has been so possessive of me and then this asshole claims that I am his. Wow.

"Does that means...I don't get to hang out with any man...you know a... boyfriend?" I wanted to have some fun and Isaac's reaction when I mentioned about a boyfriend, Oh God! He had such a deadly look.

"You are married to me! You are my wife, dare you go out with anyone else!"

My wife.

I folded my arms, "I thought you don't consider me as your wife. What did you say that day...'I don't consider you my wife, Miss Thera Mallay.' Didn't you say that, huh?"

He didn't reply.
"And what about you and your...one night stands?"

"I haven't slept with anyone since we got married."

I don't know why but I was relieved to hear that.

"It's hard to believe. Isaac Grayson, one of the biggest playboy, is saying that he hasn't slept with anyone for the past one month, very funny."

He grabbed my waist, roughly pulling me closer as my body got pressed up against his and I pressed my palm on his chest, creating some distance between us cause our close proximity was really affecting my brain and body.

"Don't. Test. Me", he gritted his teeth.

My eyes went to his lips that looked so full, luscious, irresistible. Oh, how badly I wanted to taste them.

Get yourself together, Thera!

I seemed to be in a daze, unable to snap out of it as I kept staring at his lips, a tension building in my stomach.
I started to lean in further, my eyes fluttering close; I could feel his hot breath fanning my lips.

This is wrong!

I don't care if I will regret this later but right now, I needed it.
I was about to capture his lips but...he removed his hand from my waist, making me stumble backwards.

What was I doing?!

I was shocked by my actions as I breathed heavily. Something is definitely wrong with me.

He looked at me with such an intense look, his pupils dilated.

He turned away immediately, trying not to look at me.
My face was flushed, was I really going to kiss him? And if I did, will he kiss me back?
I am surprised he didn't kill me for my actions.