CHAPTER 5: The Graysons

The week passed in a blur and before I knew it, it was Saturday already.
Reaching home from office, it was already 6:30, so, I quickly took a bath and dried my hair.

I then wore a dress that reached till my thighs and it had a deep v-neck that showed my cleavage but not too deep and bell sleeves. It was white in colour with colourful floral embroidery. And I let my hair fall over my shoulder.

I applied some nude makeup and wore my sandals and my wrist watch(I am obsessed with wrist watches)and not forgetting to wear my engagement ring

I applied some nude makeup and wore my sandals and my wrist watch(I am obsessed with wrist watches)and not forgetting to wear my engagement ring. He specifically called me and reminded me to wear the ring.

It was quarter to eight when I was finally ready so, I went downstairs to the living room and waited for him.
Exactly on 8, the door bell rang and I opened it too Isaac and for the first time he wasn't wearing a suit, I mean he did wear a blazer but not a formal suit. He wore black jeans, bluish white t-shirt and a slightly dark blue blazer and white shoes. He looked...good.
"Just good?", my conscience asked and I mentally rolled my eyes. Fine...he looked handsome and hot as always.

"If you're done checking me out then we may go", he spoke snapping me out of my thoughts and I realised that he caught me staring and I blushed.

Anyway, I followed him into the elevator and since, it was just me and him, it was awkward.

"Did you make up the story that you are going to tell about your parents?", He broke the silence.

Shit!
I turned towards him and said, "No", and I bit my lower lip.
My action caused his eyes to flicker down to my lips for a second but then he immediately turned away and cleared his throat.

"Just tell them that your parents died because I have no idea what your problem is, neither you deny the fact that your parents are dead nor you give any other reason", he got angry.

"You don't need to get riled up, Isaac. It's my problem and besides that you are marrying me not my parents."

He turned towards me glaring, making me take a step back but my back hit the wall of the elevator, he trapped me in between his arms.

"Right...I am not marrying your parents but when my parents are going to question you then you would be the one to answer them and believe me they are not easy people to convince and you are a very bad lier even", he said glaring me but I couldn't understand anything cause my mind was clouded with his strong cologne and our close proximity.

Before I could say anything, the elevator dinged and the doors opened, he gave me one last glare before walking out of the elevator and quickly composing myself, I followed him.

I followed him to his black Lamborghini and I sat in the backseat.
Okay...that was a bad decision cause he gritted his teeth, "I am not your driver, Thera. Sit in the front."

Realising my mistake, I quickly sat in the passenger's seat.
He then started the engine and drove out of the parking onto the roads. His grip on the steering wheel was tight, so tight that his knuckles turned white.