CHAPTER 7

" So Bliss...", He stayed quiet as if he expected me to apologize or something.

"Yes?..", I said cocking him an eyebrow and rotating my hand so he could go on.

" This is your last chance. If you give me your Ipod now, you will only receive a normal after school detention, and if you don't then you will have Saturday detention", he said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

" I don't care give me Saturday."

He shook his head and walked over to his desk.

"Its not like I'm gonna go", I said under my breathe," Can I leave now?".

He sighed , " Yeah, go on".

I began to make my way over to the door when I heard my name.

"Bliss, wait".

"What?", I said annoyed.

He hesitated, "Nevermind, you can go".

I walked out of the classroom as kids began to pile in the classroom. I was walking ever so slowly. I was thinking about what he could have possibly wanted to tell me before he changed his mind, when I remembered that I probably had about less than a minute to get to class. I walked faster because I did not want to have after school detention since I had plans to go to the mall with Sky and Damian. When I finally got to my locker, I heard the bell ring.

"FUCK!", I yelled.

I quickly shoved my textbooks in my locker and ran to my English class. When I ran in the teacher had already began to lecture the class.

"Late on the first day of school Ms.Ellison?, Mr.Williams said shaking his head as he tsked.

"I was with Mr.Diamond, we were talking abou-".

"I don't need to know about what you two were talking about, just go get a note so I won't mark you as tardy".

I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever tickles your pickle", I said.

I walked over to an empty desk in the middle row and set down me text books and left back to Calculus class to look for Mr.Diamond. I walked and thought about my next classes. After English I have Art, my favorite class. I loved Art because its the only place were you can really express yourself and not get in trouble because of it. I finally got to Mr.Diamond's class and opened the door.

Luckily, the class was just working on problems on the board so they didn't notice me when I entered. I looked over to were Mr.Diamond was helping a stupid girl with a problem. I bet she didn't even need help, she was just staring at him and would nod her head every few seconds. Girls like her disgusted me. They try too hard. I mean we already know your desperate, but they should help themselves with at least a little dignity. I mean look at this girl, she's basically tugging at her shirt so it could go lower so Mr.Diamond would look at her chichis. 

I rolled my eyes and walked over to them.

" Mr.Diamond?".

Mr.Diamond turned around and took one look at me and then turned back to the girl.

"I'll help you later", He told her and smiled.

"Come with me to the back".

As I followed him I turned around and saw that the girl he had been helping was glaring at me. I narrowed my eyes and smiled. 

"So you came back? Let me guess...hmmm.... you decided to give me your Ipod?", He said smiling smugly.

"Ha! Wrong!", I yelled," I actually came to get a note".

" A note?", He said with a confused expression.

" Yeah, I need a note so the teacher won't give me detention for being late".

" And why are you asking me for the note?".

"Oh, geez, I don't know. I just thought that since you are the reason I was late I could maybe GET A NOTE!", I said sarcastically.

"What are you talking about? Why am I the reason you were late?". He said confused.

" Uh, you made me stay after class to talk about me having one last chance to give you my Ipod. Ring a Ding?", I said irritated.

"No I didn't", He denied.

"Really? Really? You gonna deny it now?", I said narrowing my eyes.

" There's nothing to deny. I'm not going to give you a note just because you don't want to be late". He said. 

I crossed my arms and began to tap my foot.

"Look I don't have time for games." I said," Just give me the note".

" You were never here with me so I can't give me the note".

" OH MY EFFIN GOD!", I yelled.

I felt eyes fall on me. I looked around and saw that everyone was looking at me.

" BOO! What ya lookin' at? I'm sure I don't got anything on my face so get back to what ya was doin'", I yelled with a ghetto accent.

They all went back to work.

"Yeah that's what I thought", I said. 

I turned back to Mr.Diamond and saw that he had his hand on his forehead and was smiling and shaking his head.

I smiled. 

"Anyways! The note?".

"You were never with me!".

"Yes I was!".

He smirked and got behind me. I stood still. 

"They don't know that", He whispered and his breathe tickled my neck.

I turned around and saw that our lips were less a few inches apart. I knew this was one of his games so I would get nervous, so I decided to play along. I walked around him.

" Give me the freaking note", I whispered threateningly.

He turned around and faced me.

"Only if you give me your Ipod". He said smiling innocently.

I mimicked his innocent smile.

"I rather have detention than give you what you want", I said as turned on my heel and walked away. I looked back and saw the confused look on his face.

He obviously didn't expect that, I thought to myself and smiled to myself approvingly. I walked back to the classroom. Crap! I was gonna have detention after school! 

I groaned and walked in.

Everyone was working silently so I walked over to Mr.William's desk.

"Um, Mr.Diamond was uh, busy".

"Well I'm sorry but no note means detention", He said as he shrugged.

I groaned. 

"Fine! Whatever", I said as I walked away.

I went to my seat and the whole class was a blur. I was so bored! I kept moving in my seat and I would lay my head on the desk. I usually like English class, but today it was so boring and all I could think about was stupid Mr.Diamond. Why was he so gorgeous? Why did he hate me though? I mean, yeah I didn't listen to him, but that's just how I am. I don't listen to no one. I kept thinking about him until the bell finally rang. I was the first one to leave. I walked over to my locker and checked to see what class I had next. I was excited to see I had Art next since Art class was my favorite class. I left all my things in my locker and headed over to what I thought would be a normal Art class. Boy was I wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT!

FAN!

VOTE!

LOVE YU GUYS! <3<3