CHAPTER 21

I typed in New York on Google and thousands of pictures showed up. It was so beautiful, especially at night. Since it was February it was going to be snowing which made me get shivers. Everything about winter excites me. I reached for the paper i had gotten earlier today about the trip. It gave all the information including the hotel, the universities, etc. 

Apparently we were going to be staying at the Marriott in Times Square. Hmm not bad. A few colleges were NYU, Columbia, Cornell, Clarkson, Davis, and a few others. These schools were all so pretty. I began to think maybe this trip would be good for me. I mean it was probably my last chance to have fun with my two best friends before we went off to college. 

Then it hit me. My two best friends were going to college at universities far apart. Damian was gonna go to UCSB while Sky was gonna go to San Francisco State. The schools were so far apart. My eyes had began to well up when I hear the doorbell ring numerous times.I jumped off of my bed and walked downstairs to open the door. 

"HEY SLUT HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DOOR! DAMIAN AND ME ARE FREEZING!", I heard Sky yell. Of course it was Sky. No one else rings the doorbell that many fucking times. 

"What?", I said as I opened the door. 

"Wow, I didn't realize it was a sin to come visit a close friend", Damian said sarcastically. 

I rolled my eyes and moved so they could come through. 

"So what's up?", I asked walking to the kitchen knowing they would follow.

"We came to convince you to go to New York!", screeched Sky.

"Yup, we figured you wouldn't wanna go so we brought frozen yogurt to convince you!", Damian said as he put his left arm around my shoulders and placed the cup of froyo in front of my face. 

"Aw aw. Thanks but don't worry. You guys don't have to convince me. I'm going", I said giving Damian a genuine smile. 

"OMG YAY YAY YAY! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN BLISS! WE CAN GO SHOPPING AND WE CAN GO TO THE CITY AND WE'LL BE WEARING OUR WARM BOOTS AND SCARVES AND BEANIES AND WOW WE ARE GOING TO LOOK SO CUTE! OMG AND WE CANT JUST FORGET ABOUT ALL THE HOTTIES. AND I HEARD FROM HOLLY WHO HEARD FROM JESSICA THAT IN WINTER IS WHEN ALL THESE BRITISH GUYS COME TO NEW YORK AND-"

"Woah woah woah. Sky calm down you're rambling now", I said laughing.

Sky blushed and walked over to the fridge to look for food. Damian shook his head and then looked down at me and smiled.

"What?", I asked moving away.

"Nothing. But what convinced you to go with us?", he asked.

"Well..I mean. We're about to graduate in a few months and this trip is the last chance to make memories with my two best friends", I said as my eyes began to water. "And then we'll go off to college and you'll make new friends and we'll forget about everything we've been through and we'll hardly be able to see each other and we''ll be adults and I ju-".

"Woah, woah, woah", Damian said as he walked over embracing me in a hug, "you're rambling Bliss. You know I love you and Sky to death. There is no one, absolutely no one, that could ever replace you two. Especially you.", He said as he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me arms length apart. There was a unique twinkle in his eyes I had never seen before. One that reassured everything he'd just said. 

"Especially you", Sky repeated in a mimicking voice. "For real Damian. For real. I thought you and I had something special. Wow. Way to let me down." She walked over from the fridge, punched Damian and embraced me. 

"I love you more than anything Bliss. You have been my only best friend and will continue to be for the rest of my life. I promise". 

I smiled and hugged her tighter. 

"Okay one, that fucking hurt, and two, we have the rest of our lives to make memories Bliss. We'll be seperated for a few months but we'll always be together for the most important and special times. And we could always visit each other."

"I love both of you to pieces. I literally have no idea what I would do without you guys. Now. This is all too mushy and it feels awkward", I said laughing. "How about we grab the pints of ice cream from my fridge and this froyo and we go to the living room and watch movies. You guys can sleep over? Yeah?".

They nodded and we got right on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but I just wanted to update! I haven't done so in FOREVER. Don't think I've forgotten about y'all!!!! My summer will begin in a week and a half and I promise ill try to update A LOT more!!!

Keep reading and recommending this book to people!!!! Don't forget to vote and leave your comments below! they mean the world to me and I love reading them! 

-Kareli xx