CHAPTER 12

The kiss was so intense. It had so much passion that it seemed as if we were in love. His lips melted with mine and they were so soft. Our lips seemed to move together in a rhythm. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he began to tighten his grip on my waist and began to lift upwards. He got up and pushed me towards one of the shelves. He grabbed both my legs and wrapped them around his waist as I tangled my hands in his hair. We kissed for god knows how long until I realized what was going on and I pulled away. I pushed him away and I ran while he stood there, looking confused and looking at the floor.

What have I done? God it was the first day and I kissed a complete stranger and the worst part was that he was my freaking teacher! I have no idea how it will be tomorrow. I shook my head as I headed to my locker to get my helmet. I looked down the hall and saw that no one was in the hallway. I walked up to my locker and got out my helmet and the books I needed for my homework. I walked towards the door and saw that it was raining. Shit! I opened the door and walked s fast as I could towards my bike. I was gonna get so wet, but oh well. I was walking down the stairs when I dropped one of my books. 

"Awww man", I said as I bent over to pick it up. In the process to pick it up, all the other books and my helmet slipped from my grasp and fell.

I shook my head as I groaned.

I bent over and as I was about to grab one, my hand bumped into another hand. I looked up only to see the most beautiful eyes I had just seen earlier.

" Hello Bliss", Mr.Alexander greeted me.

I narrowed my eyes but still greeted him.

"Hey".

"I take it you need help?", he said cocking an eyebrow.

I smiled.

"Nah, I just decided to lay all my books and papers in the rain so they could chill", I said sarcastically.

He laughed as he helped me pick them up.

"Where's your car? I can help you take your books".

"Don't you remember that I don't have a car? I only have a motorcycle."

"Oh yeah, I remember.", He said," How are you gonna go home on a bike with all of these books?".

"Don't trip". I said with attitude.

He cocked an eyebrow.

"I'll give you a ride".

"No! I can get home on my own! Plus I can't leave my bike!", I yelled.

"I'm giving you a ride and don't argue", he said as he began walking the opposite direction from where my bike was parked.

" I said no! And give me my books", I said following him.

"If you don't let me give you a ride, I'll give you detention and you'll fail the art project tomorrow".

I stopped and gave him a flat look.

"Fine then, I don't care, no homework for me", I said smiling smugly.

He sighed and shook his head and continued walking and soon enough disappeared behind all the cars.

I groaned and headed to were my bike was parked. I got on my bike and I was about to put on my helmet when i saw headlights coming my way. I turned and saw that there was a black H3t hummer. I couldn't see through the windows since they were all tinted. Hmm. I thought you weren't supposed to tint all the windows? Oh, well. 

I decided to ignore the truck and I began to put my helmet again. I was putting the key in the ignition when a hand entwined mine. I looked up and almost gasped at the view.

He looked gorgeous. His hair fell over his forehead, dripping with water. His white button-up shirt was soaked so it was see through and you could see his muscled arms and his six pack. Rain drops fell from his cheeks to his chin. He squinted against the rain and his eyes sparkled.

After a few seconds, I saw the sides of his mouth begin to curve up into a smile. 

"Like what you see Ms. Ellison?", he smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"No, I prefer nice packs. Not some deformed crap like the one you have under there", I said as I laughed.

"Hm, I was never talking about looks. I was actually talking about my truck."

He smirked.

I looked up at him, unable to say nothing.

"Um, W-w-well", I stuttered.

He burst out laughing.

"God I was only joking", he said, "Now lets go".

"I already told you I'm not leaving my bike here".

He gave me a flat look and pointed to the back of his truck.

"Oh?", I said confused.

He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, God. I'll put your bike in the back".

"Oh!", I said laughing at my stupidity.

"Yeahh", He said mocking me.

I scowled at him.

"Fine, but the only reason I'm going is because I don't want to get sick".

"Sure".

"What? You think there's another reason?? Hmm? Yeah you better stay quiet".

He chuckled.

"Get of the bike".

"Don't tell me what to do. The fuck I look like? I take my time", I said as I took my time.

He sighed and then all of a sudden, I felt hands embrace my waist and lift me up with ease.

"Oh My God! I hate being lifted up! Stop doing that! Let me Go!", I said as He set me down on the ground.

"You are worse than a little kid".

"So? Do you gots a problem?", I asked.

"Actu-", I cut him off.

"Well to bad", I said.

He rolled his eyes. I was about to help him lift up the bike, when he grabbed the bike, one hand on the top and the other on the bottom, and lifted it up with a groan.

I stared at him in shock, my mouth hanging open.

When he turned around and saw the expression I had on my face, he smirked.

"Bliss! How about instead of just staring, you make yourself useful and open this so I can put your bike in?".

I scowled but obeyed.

He slided my bike in and wiped his hands on each other.

"Get in", he said walking over to the drivers side.

"Wait!", I yelled.

"What?".

"Um.. can I drive?", I asked.

"Yeah", He said.

I looked up so fast I heard my neck crack. I did not except him to agree with me so fast. I though he would make me get on my knees or something.

"Really?", I asked as I walked over to the drivers side.

"NO!", He snorted and got in, closing the door in my face. 

I stared at him through the window, shocked.I walked over to the other side and got in.

"Jerk-off!", I yelled in my obvious Italian accent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was actually really lonq but my little sister deleted it all!

zso yeahh i didnt have enough time to do it all over again!

Sorry!

Love yu quyzs<3 

keep up tha votezs!

nd comment more!