CHAPTER 14

*************************************************************************************************************

I looked at a mirror and I was wearing a white nightgown. It was a little higher than mid-thigh and hugged my curves perfectly. I turned around to see the back. It exposed all of my back and the opening ended a little above my butt. I turned around saw that there was a red stain on it. I touched it with my right middle finger and my right index finger and brought it up to my face to inspect it. 

It was blood. I looked at my hand in disgust and saw that all behind me, there were blood trails up to were I was standing. I was so confused and began to panic. I ran out of my room and into the hallway. It was pitch black and absolutely silent. 

"Mom?...Dad?...Jake!?", I was beginning to feel frightened. I ran down the hall but it seemed that the faster I ran down the hall, the longer the end of the hallway was. I looked back and then without knowing, crashed into something. I looked to see what I had collided with and saw that it was my mom. I sighed with relief.

"Phew. I thought I was going crazy", I said smiling and looking up at her. The moment I looked at her, my smile disappeared. She was smiling evilly and her hands were behind her back, hiding something. I began stepping backwards, slowly.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that mom?".

"Hmm? What do you mean honey", she hissed. Then finally she took out what she was hiding behind her back.

It was a knife. I looked at her in horror.

"What are you doing with that!?", I yelled.

She ignored my question and reached out for me and that's when I decided to run. I hadn't even went two steps forward, when I felt myself being pulled back by my hair. She pulled my hair and I fell backwards. She went on top of me and aimed the knife at my neck. My eyes began to water.

"Why?", I said as tears went down my cheeks.

She smiled.

"You are nothing of mine. You have never AND will never be my daughter. You are a disgrace! Nothing but a whore, a slut. Just like your mother. That is why I killed her!", she yelled as she tightened the knife in my neck. 

"What are you talking about? YOU are my mother!".

She laughed bitterly.

"Say hello to you mother for me when you join her in hell!". She raised her arms with the knife in between them,"Good-bye".

I punched her in her stomach and then flipped her over and got on top of her. I punched her twice in her face but it seemed as if it had no affect on her because all she would do was laugh. I was going in for the third punch when someone pulled me away by my hair and then threw me against the wall and fell on top of the small glass table we have in the hallway. I groaned as I got up. I felt pain all over me and than I looked down and saw that I had pieces of glass stuck everywhere. There was blood all over me, pouring down my legs and arms. I looked up and saw that it had been my father that had thrown me to the wall. They were both heading towards me so I tried running, but I couldn't, it hurt too much. I walked as fast as I could, but they caught up to me in no time. I began crying as my dad turned me around and pushed me to the wall. I gasped as I felt pieces of glass go deeper in.

They both laughed at my grief and then my father looked at me in the eye, smiling, and stabbed me, right in the center if my stomach. I sucked in a bunch of air.

"Nooo!", I yelled.

I looked down and saw the knife in me. I saw the blood that was pouring down, dripping from my legs and the knife onto the floor. He laughed and twisted the knife so it could go deeper. I grabbed the knife and tightened my grip, thinking that it would ease the pain. My eyes watered and I looked up into my fathers eyes, and that's when I realized that he wasn't my father. My legs went weak and I fell onto my own puddle of blood. I looked up and saw them laughing and looking down on me until finally, everything went pitch black.

*************************************************************************************************************

I awoke to someone shaking me. 

"What's wrong?...Wake up!", they yelled as they shook me. 

When I woke up, I saw that it was my dad and my mom who were shaking me. They were looking down on me. I was all sweaty and shaking and this reminded me of that horrible nightmare.

"Why were you yelling?", my mom yelled at me," You woke us up! We thought that there was probably someone breaking into the house or something!".

She shook her head. Yup, these are my parents. Instead of asking if I was okay, they were mad because I had awaken them from something so much important-their sleep. I got up and looked in the mirror. I was glad to see that I had no stupid nightgown on, but instead I had my nice comfy pyjamas on. I turned around and headed to the bathroom, completely ignoring my parents. I went into my bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. I looked like shit. My bangs were stuck to my sweaty forehead and my eyeliner and mascara were all under my eyes, which made it look like I had the biggest bags under my eyes. I washed my face with cold water.

Why did I have that dream? It was the weirdest dream I had ever had. And what was this talk about my mother? Could this dream possibly mean something?  

Nothing but a whore, a slut. Just like your mother. That is why I killed her!

This kept going through my head. My mother? A whore? Killing? This had to mean something and I was going to find out one way or the other.

******************************************************************************************

Well I was going to just make this a simple love story but I decided to make it interesting!

What do you think??

Sorry its short though! :(

Love yu!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!