CHAPTER 10

I washed my face with freezing water and looked at my reflection. I looked pathetic. I had mascara smeared all over my face. I got a napkin and cleaned it off. I can't believe I cried in front of Jarett! Especially in front of Danny! I gave him the satisfaction of him knowing that he had actually hurt me. I shook my head and punched the wall.

"FUCK!", I yelled.

I pulled my hair back and sat on the ground. What was wrong with me? I'm Bliss. I shook my head as tears began forming in my eyes. NO. I can't cry, I have to be strong for me and for Lilybeth. I promised her. I have to go back to having the shell all around me once again. I got back up and felt something crawling down my fingers and saw that I had blood all over my hand. Shit. I washed my hand and winced at the pain I suddenly felt. I grabbed toilet paper and wrapped in all around my fist. Great, that's all I needed. I looked at my self. I still looked presentable so I headed towards the classroom.

I walked in and I saw a few girls turn around and look at me but I decided to ignore them or I would end up cussing them out. 

"Feeling better?", Jarett asked.

"Yeah, I guess", I said looking away.

"By the way, you sit in the front and you will be calling me Mr.Alexander".

"Mr.Alexander?", I asked. Jarett Alexander. Hmmm.

"Yeah", He said," What? You don't like my name?", He said smirking.

"I-i-i...ugh", I rolled my eyes and began to walk to my desk.

"Wait Bliss".

"What?".

He got up and walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"What happened?", He said as he in grabbed my hand. It seemed as if he was really concerned.

I pulled my hand away from his grasp.

"Nothing...I just..I just hit my self?", I said testing out the lie.

He narrowed his eyes.

"Comon'", He said, " I think there's a first aid kit in the supply room over there".

He grabbed my uninjured arm and pulled me towards the supply room.I looked around the supply room. It was huge. It had a sink, a desk, and all kinds of extra art supplies.

"Sit right there", He said pointing to a stool.

I sat down as he looked around the room looking for the first aid kit.

"Here it is", he said as he took out a blue box from a drawer, "Come over here".

I walked over to the sink and sat on it. He took off the toilet paper I had wrapped around it and washed off the dry blood around my knuckles. He dried it with some wipes that were inside the first aid kit. He put some disinfectant and I winced at the pain and rolled my hand into tight fists. He noticed and chuckled.

"Its not funny", I said angry.

"No. No it isn't", He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes as he took out some elastic wrap and began to wrap it around my hand.

"There", He said smiling, satisfied with his work.

"God. You do not know how to wrap", I said laughing," I bet a 3 year old girl could do it better".

He scowled.

"You are so ungrateful", he said putting away the supplies.

"Yeah, I hear that from my parents all the time", I said jumping of the sink.

"I wonder why.", He said.

"What's up with you and yo sarcasm", I asked.

"What's up with you and your attitude?", He said cocking an eyebrow. 

I have to admit, he looks so sexy when he cocks an eyebrow. 

I shook my head. Gross! He's like thirty and I'm over here checking him out.

"What",He asked.

"What what?"

"God help her", He muttered.

"Hey! I ain't deaf! I heard that!", I yelled.

"Wow! Congratulations!", He said clapping," No One cares".

He laughed while I scowled at him

"Ha ha your funny", I said sarcastically.

" I know. You don't have to tell me", He said smirking.

" I was being sarcastic", I said.

He made a face and i laughed and stuck out my tongue.

"Very mature Bliss. Very mature", He said laughing.

"Look who's talking".

" I believe I am", He said getting in my face.

It felt like deja vu all over again. I stepped back.

"Well. I guess I should go..uhh.. work on that one thing", I said 

"Yeah, you better go do your work", He said.

"Excuse me?", I said," Who do you think you are? My daddy?".

"Perhaps".

I narrowed my eyes.

"Please!", I yelled," You would have to be hot to be my father! I mean look at me! I'm perfection". I burst out laughing. 

He laughed.

" Yes, you are",He said.

Whoa. I did not expect that. I looked at him with wide eyes while he smirked.

"Um, I was just kidding smart-ass. Take a joke. And you were the one trying to teach me about jokes".

"Watch your language or I'll give you a detention tomorrow.", He said, "One of the good benefits of being a teacher. Being able to give students detention just for the fun of it".

"That's no fair!".

"Lifes not fair", He said simply.

"I know that i-", I was abruptly interrupted by the bell, "Well bye!".

I quickly got out of there and since I didn't have any of my things, I headed for the door and turned around to see him staring at me.

I got out of there and headed for my next class.

*************************************************************************

The next classes were dreadful. I went class after class until it was finally time to go home. By the end of the day my hand was so stiff! I could barely move it without feeling pain. I was about to head outside to go home when I remembered I had detention because of that stupid teacher. Mr.Diamond.

I groaned and headed for Mr.Williams class.

 ------------------------------------------------

I know! Short I'll update in 3 days! I promise.