Chapter 116: Change Your Ticket.

[Don't go, it's not the same when you're gone
And it's not good to be all alone
Don't go, it's not the same when you're gone
Come on let me change your ticket home]

      I hummed to myself, turning off the light in the living room and began to jog up the stairs. Niall was late again, but this time I'm less upset than I was the previous times. I understood his job, hell, I was there for a year of it. I know how much work the boys have on their shoulders, especially now that the album comes out in a week or so. Of course, I felt bad that all the boys have so busy and all, but it's their job and they love it. As long as they love it and get breaks during, it's all okay. 

      I opened the door slightly to check on Via, who was sleeping peacefully with the nightlight creating patterns on the ceiling. I smiled slightly and closed her door again, going to Niall and I's bedroom with a yawn. Today, I agreed to start work a little, just not full time yet, so Mr. King has sent me photos that other photographers have done that needed to be edited. Thankfully, Via only slept most of the day, so I had time to myself to work except for the times that she needed my attention. 

     Pushing back the duvet, I removed a couple pillows and removed my sweater that I wore. I removed my glasses, setting them on the nightstand and putting my phone to charge. I got into bed, laying back and reaching over to turn off the lamp, the only light coming from the small amount of light coming from the baby monitor. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

---

      "Love, wake up. I have a surprise." I hummed, opening my eyes to slits and finding a blurry Niall over me and a large smile on him. 

      "Niall, couldn't it wait 'til the morning?" I asked with a yawn, setting my head back down. 

      "No, if I don't tell you now, then I won't sleep!" He exclaimed quietly. I only hummed again, rethinking back to all the times he never slept when he was excited for something. 

      "What is it?" I asked tiredly. 

      "I got us two tickets for a trip for all three of us!" He said. I looked back at him with an eyebrow raised. 

      "To?" 

      "We're gonna go to Ireland so that Mum can meet Via!" He smiled. I chuckled, smiling to myself. 

      "That's great, Ni." 

      "Are you not excited?" He asked, his mouth forming to a small pout. 

      "Of course I am, bubs. But I would actually show it if you told me when I wasn't half asleep." I joked to him, earning a laugh. 

      "I'm sorry." 

      "You're forgiven. Now that you got that off your chest, can you sleep now?" I asked, turning to face him. He nodded, cuddling me close to him. 

      "Goodnight, love." 

---

      The next morning, I woke up with a yawn, surprised that I hadn't woken up at all to feed Via. I looked over at Niall's side, which I found that he was missing. I stretched my arms over my head and sighed, grabbing my glasses and throwing the covers off of me. I figured that Niall had already left, but when I found his shoes still sitting in the usual place, I furrowed my eyebrows. I went to the bathroom and used it, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. I got my zip up sweater again, slipping my arms through the sleeves and zipping it up. I put on my socks and walked out of the bedroom, passing by Via's room where the door was wide open. Nobody in there. 

      I hugged the sweater close to my body as I heard movements and quiet talking. I smiled, seeing Niall's shirtless self in front of the stove using one arm, while the other was in front of him. "And then you're gonna meet Gramma and she's probably going to spoil the life out of you." He laughs as Via only hums  in response. "Oh yeah, that too." He answered. I smiled, walking up to them and finding Via awake in Niall's arm while he made scrambled eggs. When he saw me, he pouted, "Hey! You were supposed to stay in bed!" He complained as I leaned up, kissing his cheek, then Via's. 

      "Why?" I snorted. 

      "Via and I were going to do a breakfast in bed!" He complained again. 

      I laughed, "I'm sorry. You can do it next time." I promised, putting a hand on his bare shoulder before going to make myself a cup of coffee. 

      "I'll do it again when we come back from Ireland." He smirked. 

      "Yeah? When will that be?" 

      "Uh... Wednesday." He said with a nod. 

      "And when are we leaving?" 

      "Tonight." I noticed the large smirk on his lips as he spoke, awaiting for my reaction. 

      I looked at him with my jaw dropped, "Tonight?!" He nodded, "B-But you have the album a-and the-" 

      "We finished the album. And, promotions start after the album is released, we have plenty of time." He assured, holding my arm with his free hand. I sighed with a small smile, "Yeah?" 

      I nodded, "Okay."

------

[Change Your Ticket - One Direction]

------

A/N:

ahhhh the chapters are going to fINALLY going to get better from here, I swearrrrr

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx