Chapter 101: So Long.

[So if we knew all along
Why did it take so long?]

THREE WEEKS LATER

A few weeks later, the Adventurous Adventures of Emily Marquez have taken a massive turn. Adjusting to the early pregnancy life has been... Weird. For starters, I've been needing to pee a lot and getting used to the morning sicknesses has been hell. Hiding the prenatals and stuff for myself has been hard because Niall looks in all the places that I try hiding them in. But luckily, he hasn't been staying over so he doesn't see me get sick or take my vitamins.

"Yes, Yomara, I took my vitamins." A smile spread on my face and my eyes rolled at her concern. Ever since the doctor's appointment a few weeks ago, and her being the only person to know about the being growing inside me, she's been calling me every day. Which I was extremely thankful for.

"I was just checking, Em."

"I know, which is why I promised that I would take care of myself. And I am."

"Just being a good nina is all." She assures.

Ever since I found out about this, I've been looking at website after website, trying to educate myself since I had no idea how pregnancy worked. So far, everything seemed fine and things that I could handle. But, that still didn't calm my nerves and panic about the possibility of something bad happening. As for Niall, I'm just afraid of telling him too soon. I don't want to see the disappointment when I tell him that I lost our only chance of having a baby because of my fertility damage. This baby is a miracle. I don't want to tell him until I'm sure that the baby is safe from harm.

When I hung up with Yomara, I put my phone down and continued to drink the water I had and watch TV. "Emily!" Niall called, about 15 minutes later. He entered the apartment with a plastic bag of Chinese food. "I bought us lunch." He says, kissing my temple and sitting beside me on the couch.

"Awe. Thanks. I've been starving." I thanked, sitting up as he began to take out containers and utensils.

"Got your favorites," He says, taking out the last packets of soy sauce and hot sauce. "Chow mein, orange chicken..." He listed them all out and opened some of the containers to check them. "Beef and broccoli, and rice." He smiles, handing me the container of orange chicken. I take the container and my smile falls when the smell makes my stomach churn.

I quickly put it down and ran to the bathroom. I would really appreciate this pregnancy if the baby wouldn't make me vomit multiple times a day. I kneeled over the toilet and let it all out for the second time today. Niall kneeled over me and rubbed my back, removing my glasses in the process. "What's been going on with you, Em? It's like every time I bring something, you get sick from it." He sighs as I finish and lean back on the tub and flush the toilet. I shrugged, but I obviously knew what's been making me sick.

"I'll be back, I'm going to go get your stomach medicine." He mumbled, standing up and going to my room where I left the medicine. I didn't think being so early in the pregnancy would result in throwing up so much. I knew it would be the morning sicknesses and such, but I didn't think that small things like that would trigger it. I have to look over those papers again... SHIT THE PAPERS!

"No, Niall! Don't!" That was the fastest that I've gotten up since I found out. I went into my room and saw Niall standing next to my bed with his back to me, looking down. Reading the papers.

"Emily, what is this?" He asked, turning around to face me. He didn't sound angry or upset, more confused if anything. I wanted to lie and say that Yomara's papers were under my name and I was just looking to see if she needed anything, but I knew better than to lie to Niall. Especially about his baby.