Chapter 122: Repeating Days.

[But even when we fight, 
I can't stop from loving you]

      When I went home, it was about the same that happened prior. We fought when we were alone and then changed back to our happy selves when Stacey appeared. We've been going at each other's throats with silent glares. I ignored him for the most part today, though. Seeing that I had a daughter that I'm influencing. 

      When my phone began ringing, I shut off the facet and dried my hands before grabbing my phone. I grabbed it, looking at the name before answering. "Hey, Lou." I greeted.

      "Hey, Em. By any chance, do you know where Niall is?" He asked, his voiced laced with confusion. 

      "Uh, no, I don't. He's out with Stacey right now, I just don't know where." I told him, crossing an arm over my stomach. 

      "Stacey? Isn't she that one he commented on?" 

      I shrugged, "I'm not sure. I knew he did, don't know with who though." 

      "Oh, alright then, you and Via doing alright?"

      "Yeah, we're fine. Just... Home. As always." I sighed, smiling at his concern. "What about you? You doing okay?"

      "Yeah, I'm fine. Anyway, are you in need of some company? I don't think Harry is busy right now, but he's always teleporting, so I don't know." 

      I chuckled, hesitating on saying yes or no. Of course, I would love if he did, but he doesn't have to. I'm sure Niall and Stacey would be coming soon. "Uh... If you want, Lou. I don't mind." The door opened and laughter from them made me realize that they were home. "Uh, actually Niall just got back." I told him.

      "That's even more reason for me to go." 

      "That's alright. If anything, I'll go over, alright?"

      Louis sighed, "If you say so. Call me if anything at all happens."

      "I will, Lou. Bye." When I was about to go into the living room, a door from upstairs shut loudly, making me let out a long sigh. Never, in my time of being around Niall, did he close the door, or even go to the room for that matter. The sound of Via crying through the baby monitor made me groan quietly. "Damn you, Niall." I muttered, going upstairs to care for Via. 

      I closed the door as I got into her nursery, turning on the light and turning off her nightlight. "It's alright, baby. It's alright." I cradled Via close to me and sat on the rocking chair. Her loud cries continued for a little while before I started to rock her gently, making her sobs subside and little whimpers continue from her frowned lips. "I know, love. I miss Daddy too." I missed when he hummed while swaying me side to side while I held Via. I missed when he would whisper little things to Via while caressing her head. I missed when he actually paid attention to Via and I. I missed him, generally. When he would cuddle me, but now we're sleeping back to back. I hated Stacey with a passion for taking all of Niall's attention when he should be giving it all to Via. 

      I felt my lip quiver and a warm tear roll down my cheek as I thought of all the days that Niall blew Via and I off. He would continuously say that he was sorry, he would continuously promise and those only were broken. I felt anger and hatred towards him, but I still loved him with every ounce of my body that it hurt. When Via was asleep, I let out a small sob, just thinking about how much Via resembled him. I set her down onto her mattress and turned on her nightlight again, letting the smell of lavender quickly consume her room. I walked to the door, giving her one last glance to make sure she was asleep before turning off the light and walking out. I wiped the tears away as I went to our room and got ready for bed. 

      What is it that I've been doing wrong? All I've done was try and be a good mother and partner. I've given Via attention that she needed and tried to be a good girlfriend for Niall, so then what was it? Was it that I got angry with him for breaking promises? That he's not understanding how I'm trying to raise Via? I'm trying. Really hard to try and understand Niall, but all he's doing is blocking me out and why? I couldn't answer that. Maybe I should've just went with Louis. As I laid on my side of the bed on my side, I stared out the window as the tears that fell, fell onto my hand that was under my head. 

      A streak of light came into the room as the door opened and closed. Niall sat on his side of the bed with a little grunt while he got himself ready for bed. I tried to be as still as possible, not to show him I was still up and crying over him. He sighed, laying down the same way I was, only looking over the opposite way. I screwed my eyes shut and bit my lip to hold back the sob that was so close to coming out. I let out a long shaky breath instead and slightly moved my position, still facing the same way I was. 

      What happened to us? We were so close and so happy until we went to Ireland, and then everything just fell apart. We loved each other, and now that love I felt was just barely showing from his side. I closed my eyes again, letting my mind drift off to something happier than Niall. I thought about Via, when she smiled when I spoke or sang to her. I thought about how supportive the rest of the boys are. I thought about Yomara and how supportive she is. I thought about home. My home. With Tia and Grampa. But at least a second with every one of those thoughts, Niall showed up. 

------

[Repeating Days - R5]

------

A/N:

i've been so excited to post this chapter, like it's not even funny.

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx