Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 1/2)

Zero Dimension, Main Base

We then see Nepgear who was wearing a towel around her as she was going to take a bath and said.

Nepgear: ...Whew. We managed to complete the evacuation, but it's gotten so late.

Nepgear: I'm sure everyone will be asleep by the time I get out of the bath.

Next, Uzume showed up who was also wearing a towel around her saying.

Uzume: Hey, Gearsy, thanks for all your hard work today. Is it okay if I join you?

Nepgear: Uzume?! You should still be resting...!

Uzume: Nah, I need to get up for a little bit. I've been laying down all day and I already feel my body getting lazy 'cause of it. Can't have that, right?

Nepgear: You still should be resting though, so don't push it, okay?

Uzume: I know.

Nepgear: ...Wait. Aren't you embarrassed like that?

Uzume: Thanks to you guys, I got used to it. It was just embarrasing takin' my clothes off in front of other people.

Uzume: As long as I get used to that, it's cool. There's usually no one else around, so walkin' around like this isn't a big deal.

Nepgear (Thoughts): Is she... a nudist?

Then, Uzume got inside the bath tub and said.

Uzume: ...So. I heard you were the one who saved me, Gearsy.

Uzume: Um... I'm really grateful. Thank you for savin' me.

Nepgear: Ah, I appreciate that, but it wasn't just me. You gotta thank Neptune, Croire, Umio, Kirby, his buddies, and the other monsters for doing their best.

Nepgear: So, please, make sure to thank everyone else after we defeat Arfoire, okay?

Uzume: Yes, of course.

Uzume: By the way, where is Kirby and his buddies anyway.

Nepgear: Their sleeping at their tents, except for Kirby who was sleeping with Neptune since Neptune wanted to cuddle him.

Uzume: Well that's good.

Uzume: .........

Nepgear: ...?

Uzume: ...I'm really glad I met you girls. Including Kirby and his buddies.

(BGM: Paradise - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

Uzume: I don't think I could've made it this far all by myself.

Uzume: I know I said this before, but when you and Nepsy invited me to come with you to your world... It made me really happy.

Uzume: I kept imagining over and over how fun it would be and the things we would do if I really decided to go with you both.

Uzume: To be honest, Umio and the others had given me a light push too, sayin' if I truly wished to go, then I should just do it.

Uzume: ...But I couldn't bring myself to do that. It's slight, but every time I get more shares back, a part of my memory surfaces.

Nepgear: What...?

Uzume: They were memories of me as a CPU surrounded by many people, and my beautiful nation where everyone lived in true happiness.

Uzume: Seein' such memories made my attachment to this place grow even stronger, and it made it harder for me to abandon this world.