The Search for Umio (Part 2/2)

Unknown Dimension, Coral Station Area 1

They soon arrive at the Coral Station where Baby Bug lead them here, knowing that Umio is here in this place. Next, they stopped running and Uzume said.

Uzume: Umio's in here

Baby Bug: Yes! My friends and I were originally using this place as a house. 

Baby Bug: We happened to find something that looked like a share crystal in the far back, so we asked Umio to check if it was real.

Baby Bug: But while that was happening, the two monsters we've never seen before suddenly appeared... I really hope Umio is okay. 

Uzume: Okay, I understand the situation. So, was the share crystal the real deal?

Baby Bug: Yes, of course. Umio is holding onto it right now so the monster won't destroy it.

Uzume: We'd better hurry and save him.

And with that, they continued onward to explore around Coral Station, hoping to find Umio and save him.

After two hours have passed while dealing with some monsters, they were now downstairs to the third area of Coral Station. As they were exploring area 3, Neptune ask Uzume a question and said.

Neptune: So, Uzume, are you pretty well acquainted with this Baby Bug?

Uzume: Nepsy, we're more than just acquaintances— these little guys are my allies too.

Uzume: Baby Bugs are the most common monsters in this world, and live in herds in all sorts of places.

Uzume: They have a network between their herds too, so they often help me look for share crystals.

Baby Bug: In return, Miss Uzume protects us from the ferocious monsters!

Neptune: Wow, what a beautiful relationship! But, you know, after looking at these Baby Bugs, I'm starting to feel a little... hungry.

Uzume: Hungry? You eat... Baby Bugs? Does everyone in your nation do that?!

Next, the Baby Bug was shocked of hearing that and said.

Baby Bug: EEEEK! 

Neptune: Ew, no way! Of course not!

Neptune: Well, at least, I've never eaten one myself... But, I heard when you deep fry them in oil, they taste just like fried shrimp!

Baby Bug: I-If you ate me I wouldn't be delicious at all! Miss Uzume, please save me!

Uzume: Fried shrimp, huh...? That does sound appetizing...

Uzume: Hey, you, do you really taste like fried shrimp? Can I try a bite? Just a small one?

Baby Bug: You, the pink round one, save me!!

Baby Bug then gets behind Spear Kirby from Neptune and Uzume that's trying to eat her. Then, Bandana Dee started to write something to them and showed it which Nepgear reads.

Nepgear: No you two, you can't eat her. And besides, we need her to find Umio for us and save him from the monster and this what we repaid her for. 

Nepgear: Yeah, Bandana Dee is right. So stop that, you two! She's scared! Can't you see how badly she's shaking?

Uzume: O-Oh, my bad. Got kinda carried away there.