Meeting Histoire

Zero Dimension, Uzume's Base

We then see Neptune and Uzume who were still exhausted from fighting Dark Purple. As these two were lying their heads on the table, they said.

Neptune: Blah...

Uzume: Ugh...

Umio: See here, you two. How long do you plan on dawdling about? You're much too young to be loafing around all day.

Neptune: But, Umio, all this exhaustion from fighting the giant won't go away...

Uzume: Me too, I just can't get motivated...

Uzume: Urgh...

Neptune: Blurgh...

Umio: Dear me, where has all of that spirit you both had before gone?

Marx: Is your sister Neptune always like this, Nepgear.

Nepgear: Apparently, she does Marx.

Nepgear: And Umio, I'm sorry, even my sister's giving you trouble now...

Umio: No need to apologize. I suppose their lack of energy now is a direct effect of a demanding bout with that giant.

Neptune: Besides, all we have are endless days of work once we get back home, so we won't get punished for taking it easy here!

Nepgear (Sweatdrop): N-Neptune...

Umio: Then, Gearsy, would you mind accompanying me today?

Nepgear: Me? I don't mind, but... Where are we going?

Uzume: Hm, what's this? You taking her on a date, Umio?!

Neptune: H-Has Nep Jr. finally entered her popular phase?!

Neptune: As her older sister, this mean's I'll have to interrogate every one of her suitors to make sure they're wholesome!

Uzume: Alright, Nepsy, it's decided. Let's shadow them on their date!

Kirby, Bandanna Dee, and Marx were confused to what they were saying and Marx said.

Marx: What are you two taking about?

Neptune: Oh nothing.

Marx: Hmm, are you sure.

Uzume: Yep, were positive. And besides, It's best that you three don't know about this. 

Marx: O-okay then. 

Nepgear: ...Huh? I-Is that what this is?!

Umio: Ha ha ha, you're quite adorable when you're flustered, Gearsy.

Umio: Unfortunately, this will not be something so fanciful.

Umio: I came upon an interesting facility while taking a stroll last night.

Umio: I suspect there may be data that might interest you, thus the invitation.

Nepgear: O-Oh, I understand... I was a little startled.

Umio: Perhaps you would have preferred Neptune's assumed intention?

Nepgear: Goodness, please, don't tease me!

Umio: Ha ha, I apologize.

Umio: Well, that is my proposed idea. Nepsy, Uzume, Kirby, Bandana Dee, Marx, what will you do? I wouldn't mind if you five came along, as well.