Planeptune Goddess meets a Star Warrior

Unknown Dimension, unknown location

We then get to the next scene showing a different location when a portal that just opened up out of nowhere. Next, the pink puffball named Kirby and an orange creature named Bandana Dee came out of the portal which soon disappear right behind them. 

Soon they got up and look around seeing the buildings collapsed and cracks in the sky. Knowing that they ended up in a different dimension. Then, Bandana Dee started to write something to Kirby and it said.

Bandana Dee (wrote): Kirby, do you know where we are exactly. Because this place doesn't feel like our home at all.

Kirby then shrugged saying that he doesn't know what this place is. Bandana Dee then erased what he wrote and started to write something else to Kirby and now it said.

Bandana Dee (wrote): Well, me either since this place is new to me. I suggest that we explore around this place and hopefully find some answers to where we're at.  

Kirby then nods at Bandana Dee's suggestion and started exploring this unknown land with Bandanna Dee following him from behind. 

After a few minutes have passed, Kirby and Bandana Dee still haven't figure it out to where this place is as they were looking at more buildings that were collapsed everywhere. As they stop walking, Bandana Dee then wrote something to Kirby and it said.

Bandana Dee (wrote): Well Kirby, it looks like we still haven't figure it out to where we're at. And also, this place is starting to give me the creeps.

Kirby then nods his agreement at the last sentence since this unknown place is also giving him the creeps. As they were ready to proceed onward, a random monster showed up out of nowhere and roars a them. 

Monster: rrrrrRRRRRRRROOOOOAR!!

Kirby and Bandana Dee were shocked at the monster knowing that they haven't seen it before. Bandana Dee then quickly wrote something to Kirby and it said.

Bandana Dee (wrote): Kirby, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT THING?!

Kirby then shrugged to Bandana Dee's question saying that he doesn't know about the monster either.

As the monster was ready to attack them, a dark purple heart was falling towards the ground and hits the center between them and the monster. 

Then, the monster was floating towards the dark purple heart to get a good look at it. And when he did the Monster now had a dark aura around him, which then cause the dark purple heart to float up and struck at the Monster. Knowing that the Monster is now possessed and twice as strong.

Monster: rrrrrRRRRRRRROOOOOAR!!

The Monster then tries to attack by slashing them. But, Kirby and Bandana Dee dodge the attack from the Monster. Then, Bandana Dee started to write something to Kirby and now it said.

Bandana Dee (wrote): Kirby, I don't know what happened to him, but I have a feeling that we have to fight this Monster before it take us down. So I say let's take him down for good.

Kirby: Poyo!

Said Kirby with determination.

Bandana Dee then throws a spear at him knowing that Kirby should inhale it. Kirby then inhale's the spear and swallowed it up, which he then transforms into Spear Kirby who was now wearing a red headband with a gold frontal crest.