CPUs & Team Kirby Vs. Arfoire & Marx

Zero Dimension, Jingu Sakura Park

Back at Jingu Sakura Park, we can see the CPUs and Umio watching them battling Marx in his second form and Nepgear said. 

Nepgear: I hope Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies are going to be okay. Since now I'm starting to get worry about them getting hurt out there.

Uzume: I think they will be alright, Gearsy. And besides, as long they work as a team. Then I'm sure they will pull this off.

Umio: Uzume's right. All we can do now is watch and see how this plays out.

Neptune: Kirby... 

Said Neptune with a worried look on her face. Next, we zoom out a bit to see Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies are in their battle stance and Marx said.

Marx (Second Form): So, are you ready for round two chumps. 

Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies nodded saying yes. 

Marx (Second Form): Good, because I am. So, prepare to meet your doom.

(BGM: Marx Battle Theme - Kirby Star Allies)

Marx starts of by Teleport and reappear behind Kirby and summon four cutters at him. But, Kirby then inhales the cutters and swallows it. Then, Kirby soon transforms into Cutter Kirby and he is now wearing an all yellow cap with a light yellow rim. It has two black eyes, small wings on both sides, and a yellow curved blade on the top in the middle.

Marx summon four more cutters at Cutter Kirby, but Bio Spark uses Knife Throw on the cutters and destroys it

Marx summon four more cutters at Cutter Kirby, but Bio Spark uses Knife Throw on the cutters and destroys it. Next, Marx teleport again and reappear on ground between Bandana Dee and Blade Knight. Then, Bandana Dee performs a combo attack of Spear Thrust and Multispear Attack on Marx dealing damage, follow by Blade Knight performing a Drill Stab on Marx.

Marx soon fly upwards and drops a few seeds on the ground at a random direction as they dodged the seeds easily. Next, the few seeds grow into a thorny cactus and soon disappear after that. Then, Marx dives down on the ground to perform a Marx Flip Ultima as Cutter Kirby, Bandana Dee, and his allies tries to avoid the attack by running around in different directions. But unfortunately, Marx came out of the ground and hitting Cutter Kirby in the process thanks to his wings.

Cutter Kirby: Poyoooo!

N/N/U: Kirby!

Marx (Second Form): Ha ha ha ha. Nice try, Kirby. But lets see if you and your friends can dodge this.

Kirby then gets up while Marx Teleport and reappear in the air and performs a Jester Freeze Bomb Spit-Drop as they dodged it by jumping high in the air. Next, Cutter Kirby performs a Cutter Boomerang in the air on Marx. Follow by Blade Knight performing a Chop and Thrust twice at Marx dealing damage per hit.