A Bath With Tanjiro Kamado

As I turn on the water and took off my shirt revealing my toned body,I pushed my hair back and sighed.

Another fun and tiring day at the studio.

I looked at myself in the mirror seeing that I had black circles under my eyes.I haven't slept properly for two days because of dance practice,but at least I could have a nice warm bath at the end of the day.
Knowing that the water must be the right temperature I started to pull off my pants and after pulling off my boxers,I slowly embraced myself in the warm water.
As I closed my eyes I feel the warm water hugging my cold skin.It felt nice.And it was a nice feeling.It felt like I was being held by the people I loved most.
This is what I loved most about baths.It feels like you're embraced in a tight hug.Being safe in their arms.
I smiled.
I wish baths could last forever,but your skin gets wrinkles when you stay in the bath too long.
I started to put shampoo in my hair washing it out thoroughly.
But then,I stupidly opened my eyes early and shampoo stung my eyes.

"Damn it!"I said under my breath

I rubbed my eyes but it only made it worst so I left it as it is.
Once all of it was actually out I opened my eyes again and drained the water which was now mixed with a strawberry and cherry scented shampoo.
I got out of the tub and grabbed a towel now drying my hair.
I walked to my closet and put on my pink bunny faced pajama-
HOL UP.
MY WHAT?
"Since when did I have those,huh Creator- I mean Author Nim?"
Ayo-
You're breaking the fourth wall and I said not to call me Creator Nim while I'm doing cool Author Nim shit.
"Sorry,I forgot."
Ok,let's continue on with the story,shall we?
"I'll agree to continue if I can wear my normal pajama-"
Ok back to the filler chapter!
Once Tanjiro finished putting on his pink bunny faced pajamas he grabbed his phone and looked through the photos of me and the rest of the Kimetsu Squad.
I then saw the picture of me and my girlfriend and started to frown.
Once I was done sulking I deleted the picture of us and the rest of pictures of my girlfriend.
Afterwards,I plugged in my phone and started to play some music.
Peacefully drifting into slumber...
___________________________

Author's Note:Back at it again with a filler chapter lol.
How are you lovely readers doing?
I just noticed my story hit 1k reads!
Without you guys it wouldn't have happened!
With love from Author Nim or Jennifer to you readers ☺️😘
See ya next chap,bye!

Word Count:473