Chapter Four:Kaigaku is in love~

Zenitsu POV

As I wake up,FINALLY early for once,I heard Kaigaku's footsteps coming towards my room as he usually does to wake me up.Kaigaku kicked down the door yelling for Zenitsu to wake up as he not realizes his brother was awake.

"Ay bitch,wake up."Kaigaku yelled monotone.

'BOI' I thought as Kaigaku opened his eyes to only realize Zenitsu was awake,"Oh- Sorry lol."Kaigaku said chuckling as how he didn't realize his brother was already awake.

"I'm awake hoe."

Kaigaku gasped holding his hand dramatically over his chest.

"You little shi-"

"Piece of crap."

"Fuck face."

"Dipshit."

"Asshole."

"Narcissistic little fuck."

As me and Kaigaku were battling it out he received a text which the person was...Menma?(Made him up lmao)He opened the text blushing madly."I'm still here y'know." "I know stfu."

Me being the jealous single brother I am commented,"Why are you blushing so hard?Y'all gonna fuck?"Kaigaku grabbed then threw a pillow straight to my face."No fucktard,he said good morning."

"Oh-"

"This is why I told you not to watch 50 Shades Of Gray with me yesterday night."

"Whatttt?I was curious-"

"You've been corrupted."

"Oh."

"True true true."I said not giving two fucks.I stretched and got up walking out my door and paused for a moment after Kaigaku said,"I'm surprised you woke up early for once." "I know right?I'm surprised myself."I replied.I then started walking again and then realized I had to change for school.I then walk back to my room and Kaigaku was still there."Kaigaku get out!"I yelled softly."Ok ok."He said rolling his eyes.

As I went out I closed the door and opened my closet.

I decided to wear a button upped shirt with a vest.Plus with some knee-high socks and some shorts.I also wore round glasses.After putting on the glasses I looked over at Kaigaku making lunch."I'm ready."I said to Kaigaku while grabbing my bag."We'll be heading out in a few so put your shoes on and wait outside."He said not even bothering to look up."I put on my Converse (Oh yeah Converse high~ Ok I'll stop now) high tops and stood outside while getting out my phone.

I looked through Nstagram until Kaigaku was out the house.He unlocks the car and we start to get in driving to school.

*Sigh*

I looked at Kaigaku.

"What's with the sigh all of a sudden?I asked.He looked over at me once the light turned red."Another day at hell." "I see."I paused."Is it because of Genya?"He noticed the light turned green and didn't reply until 5 minutes or so."Partially yes,but partially no."Kaigaku said.

"What's the "no" part?"

"I have to see people's ugly faces again while I could be seeing something better."

"By seeing "something" better you mean Menma right?"

Kaigaku blushed and turned red as a tomato.

"N-no you idiot!"

"You stuttered and you're blushing.Can't convince me otherwise."

"Fine.I admit,Menma is pretty hot."Kaigaku murmured.

"Why not ask him out?If you don't want to go to school why not skip?"

"Y'know,I actually don't even know how I still made it to high school up until now with all of my grades I get."

"Oh-"

"We're here."Kaigaku interrupted.As we get out of the car I see Aoi waving at me.

Wait...Aoi goes to my school?!

___________________________________
Author's Note:Hope you enjoyed this chapter!Sorry it's kinda short unlike the other chapters.This is not proofread so I apologize in advance for any mistakes!See you guys in the next chapter!

Word Count:614