Chapter One:Kimetsu High.

(I ran out of Kimetsu no Yaiba songs- And there's only the ending left so Imma just randomly put anime ops and eds.Imma just put gurenge too.)

Zenitsu POV

"C'mon Zen,we're gonna be late for the first day at our new school!SO WAKE UP."Kaigaku yelled softly."Just five more minutes gramps..."I mumbled."WHO YA CALLIN GRAMPS."Kaigaku yelled again while pulling the blanket off of Zenitsu."Ughhhhhhhhhhh."I groggily said,"I'm coming..." "You sure don't look like it,maybe you're the gramps here."Kaigaku said under his breath."Hey!I'm-I'm offended.You see these tears!"I exaggerated."Kaigaku was silent at first but then yelled,"BOI I SEE NOTHIN NOW GO GET DRESSED AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH.I'VE ALREADY MADE A LUNCH FOR SCHOOL AND TOMORROW'S YOUR TURN."(Best brothers in the world *chefue kiss*)

"Fine."I pouted.I walked towards the bathroom,brushed my teeth,and put on my clothes.Me and Kaigaku headed towards our new school,Kimetsu High.(You can probably guess that the town is named Kimetsu =3=)It took about two minutes to get there.And when I tell you it was uncomfortable it was uncomfortable.People were staring at us like we weren't human.But Kaigaku didn't have a care in the world and continued walking.Once we found our class the teacher,Ms Shinobu was his name,told us to introduce ourselves.

"Hi,I'm Kaigaku Agatsuma.I don't give a fuck if y'all hurt me but if you hurt my brother"His expression turned dark and his eyes started glowing but continued,"I.Will.Fucking.End.Your.Worthless.Life."I smiled and spoke up,"Hi!My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma.As you all know,me and my brother and new here,I hope we can be friends!"The whole class looked surprised by his cuteness but snapped out of once Ms Shinobu started to teach.

After first period was done me and Kaigaku headed to the cafeteria to eat our lunch.But I happened to bump into someone.It was a male with white hair.Eyes a dull shade of purple and shirt unbuttoned.I'm pretty sure I know this guy...oh!He's in my class!Sanemi was his name.I started to speak but interrupted me."Hey watch where you're going."Sanemi said rudely.Kaigaku was the first to react after what Inosuke said.He was enraged by his rudeness towards his brother.Kaigaku looked like he was going to pounce on him but I interfered and said,"It's fine Kaigaku,let's go sit down."Then started to drag Kaigaku.

"Itadakimasu!"We said at the same time and started to eat our lunch.*Silence*"Hey Zen."Kaigaku said."Yes?"I replied."Let's one day go to a Kimetsu Squad concert hm?"Kaigaku said while smiling."Hai!"I replied joyfully.I felt someone tap my shoulder and turned around.It was a girl with black hair tied to the side of her head with pink eyes.She started to speak,"Hi,my name is Kanao.I heard you are new here so let's be friends!"I smiled and said,"Sure!Do you want to sit with us?"She started to nod and put down her bento.We started to talk more including Kaigaku too and time passed by really fast and it was second period as we knew it.

"Ah,we're so lateeeee!"I yelled at Kaigaku while running down the hall trying to get to the gym."I know!Just hurry up!"Kaigaku yelled back.*Pant pant*"You're late!"Mr Tomioka yelled,his veins showing."Sorry Mr Tomioka!We lost track of time."I said."Well you lil shits get in here before I force you."Mr Tomioka threatened."Ok ok."Kaigaku rolled his eyes."What was that brat?"Mr Tomioka said annoyed.They both glared at each other while Zenitsu was trying to calm them down.'It's no use.'I thought.Then he tried dragging Kaigaku away.

"Man that teacher's a dick." Kaigaku said exasperated.Zenitsu giggled and then spoke up"Well you two seem to "like" each other."Kaigaku rolled his eyes,"Yeah yeah."

Kaigaku POV

Zenitsu abruptly stopped and looked at something."What is it Zen?"Kaigaku asked.He then looked at what Zenitsu was looking at.Track Club.'So he wants to join track huh?'I thought."Kaigaku please?"Zenitsu asked with puppy eyes."Zenitsu..."Kagaiku started but didn't continue.Those damned puppy eyes.I looked away but then heard a sniffle."No.Zenitsu don't- Ok ok,you can join."Zenitsu smiled wide."Why are you two standing around when you're supposed to be getting ready for dodgeball?"I familiar voice said.I turned around and glared at our gym teacher."Um,Kaigaku let's change into our gym uniforms!"Zenistu said."Fine."I mumbled still glaring at Mr Tomioka while walking away to th boy's locker/changing room.

As I finish changing Zenitsu was waiting (Autocorrect says that waiting and eating are the same thing. •_•)for me outside."Red Team on the left Black Team on the right!"Mr Tomioka shouted for everyone to hear.Me and Zen were on the Black Team and everybody waited for the signal to throw the red balls at each other."And.....GO!"Mr Tomioka hollered.Everybody started going ham once they heard the signal to start.I looked at Zenitsu,he was moving pretty fast not even the eyes can see him.He's just a blur,but then he abruptly stopped.I was confused at first but then he shouted,"DUCK!"Luckily I got down in time to avoid being hit by a ball.A tick mark appeared on my forehead,but then I heard an oof from Zenitsu."Zen!You ok?!"I yelled."Yup!Just accidentally bumped into someone!"Zenitsu yelled back.

'Now'I thought."Who's the motherfucker who threw a ball at my little brother?"I asked a tick mark clearly visible on my face.I looked around and found him.He hade long black hair with two of his sides shaved off.(What's that hair style called again?Like Genya's hair style.)A ball was being thrown my way so I caught it and threw at the guy that was named Genya.And once the ball hit his face hard he fell to the ground unconscious.Mr Tomioka blew his whistle and hollered,"TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!ZENITSU SINCE HE'S YOUR BROTHER YOU'LL GO TOO!"

I walked down the hall already changed to the school uniform."Did you really felt the need to knock him unconscious?"Zenitsu asked.I nodded.And here we are at the Principal's Office.We walked in and sat down."I got a text from Mr Tomioka that you knocked a student unconscious while playing dodgeball,am I mistaken?The Principal asked."No,you aren't mistaken."Kaigaku replied."Now,what was the reason?"The Principal asked again."He tried to hit my brother."Kaigaku said sternly."Did you have to hit him that hard?"The Principal held his composure."If you're going to get in trouble for hitting someone,might as well hit them hard."Kaigaku replied waving his hands.And that's when the Principal lost his serenity."Wait what?That's,what?"The Principal kept stumbling over his words but then just yelled,"JUST GO HOME.YOU'RE SUSPENDED FOR THE DAY,YOU TOO ZENITSU!"

___________________________________

Author's Note:Hello my lovely readers,how are you today?I hope you enjoyed reading my story!Have a good day.

Word Count:1195