Chapter Two:Is this feeling what they call love?

Zenitsu POV

I was on my computer in the middle of night.I was searching up the Kimetsu Squad concert this Sunday because I wanted to buy concert tickets for me and my brother,and also cause I wanna buy Kimetsu Bombs.Another hour of searching and I finally found tickets!I checked the time,it was four in the morning.'I should go to bed'I thought.I got up and went to bed..."ZEN WAKE UP!" Kaigaku yelled."I'm awake"I mumbled.I checked the time again.It's now seven thirty.so I slept for about three hours and thirty minutes.I started to stretch then walked towards the bathroom to brush my teeth.

We didn't have school today because yesterday was Friday which was our first day at Kimetsu High,but that didn't go to well because Kaigaku got suspended for the day.However we can spend our next Sunday at the Kimetsu Squad concert!Once I finished brushing my teeth I began making breakfast for me and Kaigaku since it was my turn to cook today.I prepared fukasai (Side dishes),shusai (Main dish),shushoku (Staple food),and shirumono (soup)."Itadakimasu!"Me and Kaigaku said and began eating.An uncomfortable silence fell over us just like in school.Though Kaigaku didn't care cause we can talk anytime we want,but it felt really awkward.After I finished eating I started to wash the dishes with Kaigaku.

Once we were done there was a notification on my phone.It was from Kanao!She asked if I would want to hang out with her and some of her friends at the park.So I replied.

Hey Zenitsu!Would you like to come to the Park with me and my friends?

Hey Kanao!I would love to go to the park.
What time?

At zero (12:00) o'clock would be fine.

That would be fine.

Ok,great!See you in four hours!

You too!

We ended the text there and by the meantime I started to watch movies while Kaigaku was in his room.The first movie was the titanic.

"Jack nooooooooooooooo!"Zenitsu sniffled,"He was so young...Wait how old is he?Oh nevermind."*Sniffle sniffle*"Ok next movie!"Zenitsu said enthusiastically forgetting that Jack died.Zenitsu was looking through the movie bin and he found the perfect one.But,I checked the time,eleven thirty.I don't have that much time left so I put the movie back in the movie bin and rushed to the shower.After I finished I changed into some black pants,white shirt,and put on my yellow hoodie which fades into white.Then grabbed my black beanie and put it on."Ready!"I said excitedly.I then looked at the time again,'One hour left!The Park isn't to far,I can make it on time!"I thought.I ran out of my room and said bye to Kaigaku.

While I ran,I checked the time again,twenty more minutes.I looked up,luckily I dodged someone in time.Well,to late to say that.I suddenly bumped into someone and landed on my butt.I looked up at the silhouette.It was a boy about my age wearing a checkered hoodie.He wore a mask so I couldn't identify who he was,but I know I've seen him somewhere before...

Tanjiro POV

My heart started to beat fast.The boy with the yellow-white hoodie was so cute.Then I snapped back to reality and helped him get up."I'm so sorry I bumped into you,did I hurt you?"Zenitsu started to ramble on."No,I'm fine.What's your name?"Tanjiro asked."My name is Agatsuma Zenitsu.What about you?"Zenistu replied."Your beautiful..."I mumbled."What?"Zenitsu said."What?"Tanjiro repeated.*Silence"*"Anyway,my name is..."Tanjiro started.'I can't give him my real name!What should I say?!'I thought."Kamaboko Gonpachiro!"Tanjiro finished.Zenitsu then started to giggle but then got his composure back,"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Kamaboko Gonpachiro,but I have to go somewhere.Bye!"Then I yelled,"Wait!" while grabbing his hand."Can I have your number?"I asked.Zenitsu thought for a moment but then replied,"Sure."

I handed him my phone and he put his number in it.Then he gave me his phone and I put my number in it.We then said goodbye to each other and walked to our separate destinations.I head to Tobino's Wild Wings and Pizzeria.(It's the best I could come up with TvT *Sad Titanic flute music played badly rolls*)I looked for the Squad and found them and started heading towards them.The first one to notice me was Nezuko,"Onii-chan!"(Sasuke and Nezuko up in here sayin' "Onii-chan" and "Nii-san" UwU)She got up and ran towards me for a hug."Hey Nezuko!"I said enthusiastically and hugged her back.We started heading toward the others and sat down.Inosuke stopped talking to Muichiro and looked at Tanjiro,"You're in a good mood,more enthusiastic than before.Spill it."

I smile,"Well,I met this cute boy with yellow hair and golden eyes.He was really cute.But the thing is when he told me his name was Agatsuma Zenitsu,I told him my name was..."I stopped there."Go on Onii-chan!"Nezuko urged."....Kamaboko Gonpachiro."Then everyone bursted out laughing."Kama-Kamaboko Gonpachiro?The ni-nickname I gave y-you?"Inosuke tried saying."O-Onii-chan,are you o-ok?"Nezuko asked while giggling."No..."I said sulking.Then the waiter came and everyone stopped laughing.

"What would you like to order?"The waiter asked."Could I get a sweet barbecue with ranch."Tanjiro said.(I don't know if that what Tanjiro likes but this is my story so .-.)"Only sweet barbecue please."Nezuko asked."Pepperoni pizza."Tokito replied to the waiter.Then everyone looked at Inosuke."I'll have everything from both menus."Inosuke then said."No."Everyone said."Yes"Inosuke replied smirking.*Silence*"Fine,but we'll be taking those orders to-go."Tokito then said."Ok!"The waiter chimes in and went away.After we got our food and payed,we left  and went back to the company's dorms. (Tanjiro doesn't live at the dorms)

Zenitsu POV

*Huff huff*

"Guys!Kanao!"Zenitsu yelled.Kanao,Genya,Aoi,and Yushiro looked up."Zenitsu,you came!"Kanao yelled back.*Huff huff*"Sorry I'm late.I bumped into someone on the way here."Zenitsu apologizes while panting."It's fine,meet my friends!"Kanao pointed at the group of people sitting in front of them."Hello,my name is Yushiro."Yushiro said."My name is Aoi."Aoi replied after Yushiro.And lastly Genya introduces himself,"Hi.I'm Genya.The boy the black haired male knocked out with a dodgeball."Zenitsu laughed nervously,"Um,sorry about that.My brother is overprotective of me."Then Genya started to laugh,"It's fine!My brother is overprotective of me too!"
~•~•~•~
We started talking in which seemed to be minutes but actually hours and we only realized it was already late.I had several miss calls from my brother so I headed home right away.And when I opened the door my brother ran to me crying."Zenitsu!I thought something happened to you!Don't scare me like that!"Kaigaku yelled,crying,while hugging me.I hugged Kaigaku back and start patting his head but then said,"I'm sorry,I lost track of time.Let's got to sleep,hm?"Kaigaku nodded his head and we both went to sleep.

___________________________________

Author's Note:Ah yes.Another trash story from Creator nim.The next part isn't a chapter but it is about the Kimetsu Bomb.The thing Zenitsu bought in the beginning of chapter two.Love you my lovely readers!

Word Count:1240