Chapter 6:The New Students

Zenitsu POV

(Side Note:Aoi and Zenitsu became close after meeting.)

Aoi came running towards me and embraces me into a hug.I hugged her back and smiled,"Mind telling me what you're doing here?"

"Later~"Aoi said pouting.

"Ahem,excuse me sir and ma'am,but this is a McDonalds drive-through."Kaigaku said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew no,we're just friends."Aoi and I yelled;disgusted;in unison.

"OH- Nevermind,forget what I just said."Kaigaku said clearly showing a "contemplating life choices" face.

"Oh yeah,I would like you to meet-"Aoi started,but got rudely interrupted by Kaigaku.(Lol)

"Hey guys,the bell is gonna ring soon so we better get going to class before we get a tardy strike."Kaigaku warned."Ok."I said while getting my bag out the car.

"Coming,Aoi?"Me and Kaigaku asked in unison."Jinx!You owe me a Coke and a bag of Doritos,fucktard!" Kaigaku teased."Oh come on!"I yelled,regretting I didn't say that before Kaigaku did.Aoi started to laugh but then said,"No,I have to go with my other friends and get our schedule."

"Ok."Was all I said and me and Kaigaku waved goodbye to Aoi,watching her disappear into the distance.

After seeing Aoi disappear,we headed straight to class:Miss Shinobu's class.

~•~•~

(Jdhdjdhdjvsjssjzxjsgsjsgsjsgzhzh AHHHHHJDHDJDHDJSHSSJ.

Thank you for listening 😌)

Finally!Lunch is here!While heading to the cafeteria;which was surprisingly clean as always;I bumped into someone.

I looked up,noticing that the person I bumped into was muscular and had black hair which faded into blue.

'Same event,different day and person' Zenitsu thought to himself.

'Hol up...WHY DOES HE LOOK FAMILIAR-'

The black-blue-ish haired boy turned around and my mouth gaped,wide with shock but more of excitement.

'INOSUKE OF KIMETSU SQUAD!?' Zenitsu eternally shouted.

Inosuke POV

"You should watch where you're going next time."Inosuke said sounding cool like those edge-lords in an anime series.

"Sorry about that um...?"Zenitsu started to say but stopped because he didn't know Inosuke's name.

"Ah the name is..."Inosuke started but thought for a moment.

'FUCKING FUCK WHAT SHOULD I TELL HIM.'

"Uh um...Suke....Just Suke."Inosuke mumbled but spoke louder after thinking of a name.

"Sorry about that Suke."Zenitsu apologizes again while being pulled up.

After Inosuke pulled Zenitsu up he left to join his friends.

Zenitsu POV

I stared at Suke for a few minutes until he disappeared into the crowd of hungry people.But then,I heard someone call my name.I spin around,turning my body to face the direction of the voice my name was being called from.