Chapter 7

Pictur of Alpha Night/ Andy's dad------------------------------------------------------------>

Chapter 7

Recap:

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me, hugging him before pulling back and slowly putting my lips against his. He reacted instantly moving his lips in synch with mine.

The kiss was perfectly soft and passionate at the same time, until I heard a deep angry voice yell across the lobby, "Andy Night! Get your hands off that boy!"

"What did I tell you Andy!" My father whisper shouted at me. "No boys, unless they are your mate Andy and I have been lenient with the few boys you have dated, but they were all just to keep the normal teen façade Andy!" My dad said pleadingly. I giggled because my father was extremely overprotective and made sure no man touched me unless they were my mate. I pulled the left side of my shirt down exposing my mark yet again. He gasped and went to touch it. Blood family has no effect on the mark, it just felt like someone touching your skin. He looked between me and Damon who looked very confused so I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me.

"Dad, this is Damon Grey, my mate, and that" I said pointing to Steph "is Steph Brown. I initiated her to our pack. She was being held by a rogue and I saved her." I said and my father shook hands with Steph and Damon.

"Welcome to the pack, both of you, and Andy can you get everything arranged for tomorrow? I already canceled your concert. I checked on you earlier and I saw the fight between you and the wolf. Good job Andy, he was a poor fighter I must say" Dad said and I laughed. He always liked to check on me.

"Well I got us rooms and I am pretty sure we all are tired and want to go to bed, I'll make all the necessary arrangements for tomorrow. I'm not sure Damon wants to come to L.A tomorrow, he might want some time to think things over." I said and my father nodded. Then confusion swept over his face.

"How does he know about our kind? You've told him already?" I laughed when I saw Damon blush and look down.

"His brother is Torie's mate, oh and did she tell you about that because I'm pissed at her." I said putting my hands on my hips and looking pointedly at him. He looked down and opened his mouth to say something, but I was already walking to my room. I heard him and the others calling after me but I kept going. I got on the elevator and quickly shut the door close button. My father was only a few feet away when the doors closed. I turned around and punched the metal wall leaving an indent of my fist. Damn.

I was going to really yell at Torie; we told each other everything and she had kept the fact that she had a mate from me a secret. We promised to tell each other as soon as we found our mates and obviously she broke her promise. I got out of the elevator on my floor and walked to find my suite. I walked in and looked around; there was a big couch in the middle of the room with a bar on the right and a small kitchen. On the left there were two doors that I guessed were the bedrooms. I walked in the closet one and plopped on the bed exhausted from the day's events.

I slipped off my shoes and grabbed the phone calling my manager Mason. He was like my brother and he was hired by my father to be my manager and to keep an eye on me when my father couldn't travel. He could make anything happen and that is why I was calling him, to get us some clothes for today and tomorrow. If Damon decides to come with us we can all go shopping when we get home.

After the third ring Mason picked up "Hey Deeds! What's up?" He said cheerily, he has called me Deeds since we were young. Since he was part of the pack we grew up together, but he is 23 when I'm only 18.

"Mase, I need pajamas for me, another girl, and a guy about your size. The girl is a little shorter than me, but just get us two tank tops and basketball shorts or something. We all need clothes for tomorrow too. Send them to the hotel and up to suite 16 please."