Chapter 5

Pic of Brittany------------------------------------------------------->

Chapter 5

A blonde, short, human was strutting her way up to us in her heels which were now clicking obnoxiously loud against the cement.  She got close enough to touch us and clung herself all over Damon who was trying unsuccessfully to get out of her grip.  I growled loudly at her and she stopped trying to kiss my mate.  "Who the hell are you and why are you growling at me, and why are you with my boyfriend?" I laughed.  Damon was right, she didn't give up. 

"Your boyfriend, right, so that's why he's trying to get you off him, which I suggest you do quickly before I make you."  I snarled.  She laughed and made no move to let him go.  I looked at Damon who was frantically trying to keep her from touching his mark.  She grabbed his collar and was rubbing her hands over it and he was turning green.  I snarled at her and forcefully ripped her off sending her to the ground about ten feet behind me. 

I got in a protective stance as Damon puked off to the side.  She looked confused, but thankfully unharmed.  "Don't EVER touch his mark again, or I will have to kill you!  I yelled at her.  My mate does not deserve to be sick.

I turned to him and rubbed his back and whispered soothing words.  I heard Brittany come up behind me; I was surprised I actually remembered her name.  She pulled me back and tried to hit me, but I easily dodged her fist.  "Why do you get to touch his tattoo?  Why did he get sick when the woman he loves touched his tattoo, I bet something worse happens when you touch it!"  She yelled at me.   

Damon shot up, we looked at each other shocked.  Then we both burst out laughing.  We know all too well that what happens when a were touches his or her mate's mark it is like a sweet spot, and is a feeling of pure bliss and ecstasy. 

"Fine why don't you touch it then! See how you feel when he pukes!"  She said.  I smirked and pulled down his collar.  He shivered in anticipation and my smirk grew larger when he groaned at my finger grazing the edges of the mark.  I then started tracing the designs and he moaned.  She stood there looking pissed off and her eye was twitching.  Damon threw his head back in pleasure when I pushed down a little as I still traced it.  I laughed and she looked so angry.  I stopped and looked at her as Damon regained composure of himself. 

"I suggest you leave me and my boyfriend alone" I stated flatly and looked at Damon who had a goofy grin on his face.  I would give a million dollars to know what he was thinking.

(AN:  I thought I would change it up a bit and add Damon's POV!!! AAAAAH! So yeah, here it is!) *...* means they are mind talking

Damon POV:

She called me her boyfriend.  I was smiling like a three year old in a toy shop.  My powerful, beautiful, smart, caring, dangerous, sexy, wonderful, honest, and did I say sexy?  Wow.  She leaves me speechless every time I look at her.  I can't believe both Aiden and I found a mate! 

Aiden is my little brother and Torie found him in L.A about a month ago.  I just got a job in L.A to have Aiden and Torie be together.  I am a teacher and there was an opening at Torie's school.  Our parents died a few years ago in a car accident so I was left in charge of Aiden.  He said he was in love with her from the moment he saw her.  Aiden is 16 so when he said he was in love I was skeptical.  Then he introduced me and the way he looked at her, and the way she looked at him, is how Andy looks at me.  I now know how it was so easy to fall for your mate in just a few minutes.  The bond was so strong even after such a short time.

I looked over at Andy and she smiled as we got in the car.  We started to drive away.  I was looking out of the window thinking when I saw something on the side of the road.  "Stop the car!!" I yelled and Andy immediately did and growled at any danger. I ignored her and looked between her and the billboard with her face on it.  My mouth dropped open.  I can't believe I didn't see that! My brother has like 25 posters of her in his room.  He will be taking those down soon.  "Andy Night? THE Andy Night? Like the one who has one like four Grammys and is hosting and performing at this year's Grammys?  Oh. My. God.  My mate... holy fuck!  I can't... when did this happen?"  She blushed and looked down sheepishly.

"I was hoping you wouldn't find out like this.  I wanted to tell you when we got home.  I had a concert last night and I am leaving for L.A. tomorrow.  I hope it's not, I don't know, a turn off."  She asked blushing and looking down at her lap again.  I pushed her chin up with my finger and leaned in to kiss her, but she pulled away.  I thought she wanted me?  "I want to tell you about what happens before you kiss me."  I gave her a confused look.  "Well, when an were meets their mate they create an instant bond shown in the mark.  When they have sex that mark is completed and their bond is complete, but with Alphas it is different.  The mating process is finished with a kiss.  The whole point of the mating process is to show affection and demonstrate your love by creating an unbreakable bond, but Alphas can do that with just a kiss; also the process needs to be faster so they don't get sidetracked with the extreme lust mates have before fully mated.  I just want to let you know what that means: the mark will be finished, you won't ever want another woman or if you go that way a man," I laughed and she giggled " we will be able to talk in our minds, feel each other's strong emotions, and be able to track down our mate.  I just wanted to warn you."  I nodded.

"I don't need a warning.  I would never want to even look at another woman after seeing and talking to you, and the talking and emotion thing I can get used to."  She blushed and I grabbed her securely behind her neck and slowly brought her lips down to mine.  When they touched sparks exploded in my whole body.  I moaned and pulled her onto my lap.  She straddled me and kissed me deeply.  I licked her bottom lip and she let me in instantly sliding my tongue over every inch of her mouth and fighting her for dominance.  She was the most amazing kisser and she tasted like strawberries, mint, and rain.  I moaned again when I smelled her.  She smelled like the woods, and skittles.  I know odd combo, but it was actually the most intoxicating thing I have ever smelled.  I felt her moan deep in her throat and I felt myself getting excited, if you know what I mean. 

"Really, you could at least warn a girl before I had to wake up to the mating process.  Uggh, really Andy?  In the Car?  So romantic."  Steph said from the back.  Andy and I broke away instantly.  I pouted and Andy blushed.  She was so beautiful when she blushed.  She appeared in the seat next to me and started the car again.  All of a sudden Steph and Andy started to laugh and Andy said "I know right?"  I looked at her extremely confused. 

"Steph is now part of the pack so we can talk in our minds."  *We can do it too* I jumped.  That was so weird.  "You will get used to it."  She said as we made our way to her hotel.  "Well, Damon, it is time to meet my father and Alpha of the East Night Pack."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Please read!!!:

I would like to say thanks to my fans and please vote and comment if you read.  I will keep posting every chapter as long as I get at least one vote.  Also any song I choose is because of lyrics and meaning not necessarily who it was by. 

IMPORTANT!!

If anyone would like to help make a cover for this story that would be amazing.  I will make sure to give recognition for your work.  Please send me a privat emessage and I will give you my email to email the cover picture and answer any questions you have 

COMMENT!!!

Vote!!!! please!!!!

Thanks again soooo much

Aly!