Chapter 13

Picture of Andy's Mom-------------------------------------------->

Please Vote

Comment and Fan!!!

Chapter 13

Recap:

"We have to explain to him Damon, now that I smell him, he has a witch's blood in him, which means he can't be compelled, I remember Max telling me that as well.  I guess you have two options Kurt; become like us, or I have to kill you." 

Andy's POV

"I'll do it... on one condition."  Kurt said, "I want you to teach me what it's like to be like you.  Show me the ropes, and I will become... whatever you are."  I laughed as I stood up and dusted off any dirt and took off my jacket.  No one had arrived and I sent Torie a mental message to bring me a shirt and another leather jacket.  I then told Kurt to turn around and I took off my shirt so I was just standing in my skinny jeans and a lacey red bra.  Damon groaned and his eyes turned black with lust and I felt mine do the same.  Kurt turned around because he thought something was wrong and he gasped. 

"I feel like this school is forcing me topless way too much."  I said with a smirk as I noticed Kurt's eyes were glued to the ground.  Well I guess this is a good time to teach him about the tattoos.

"Kurt, look at me, it's okay, Damon and I won't hurt you, plus you are going to get lesson number one."  I pointed to my Alpha mark.  "This is an Alpha mark or tattoo and it appears on an alpha on the night of their first shift.  This..." I pointed to my mate mark "is my mate mark, it signifies others that I am taken, and do not want another person.  A mate is like a soul mate, your other half, the love of your life.  If you would touch my mark, I would get nauseous and would most likely puke because the magic in the mark won't let you willingly cheat on your mate, not that I would want to.  Also I don't think I have mentioned this yet, but I am a werewolf."  I said and Kurt didn't look too shocked.  He nodded his head and then looked at Damon.

"Are you her mate?"  He asked and Damon nodded before putting a possessive hand on the small of my back.  "I'm sorry for hitting on you, but you are beautiful and I had to at least try to make you my girl." He said with a smirk and I hit him playfully on the arm.  Damon growled and I elbowed him hard.  He wheezed out some air and glared at me which made me smirk wider.  Kurt just laughed at us. 

"Damon, go quit so we can be exclusive and I will take Kurt here home to teach him some more wolf stuff.  I will tell mom to call me in sick and I will make my mom help me with demonstrations and stuff.  Try to sneak up on me when you get home, wolf form though, you need to get in some practice." I said while playfully slapping his chest.  He chuckled and kissed me deeply before I pulled back.  He was marking his territory and he didn't need to.  He pouted and I chuckled as I grabbed his bottom lip and pulled it a little. 

"Let's go Kurt, you have a lot to learn and little time to do it." I said as I lead him towards my bike, which had thankfully skidded into grass and not concrete.  I pulled it up and checked it out to make sure there were no scratches and I hopped on.  "I'll see you when you get home Damon, love you!"  I said in a regular tone even though I was a good hundred feet away.