Chapter 15

Hey Guys! It is not as long as usual, but this chapter is mostly a filler.  I hope you like it!  Oh, and sorry in advance for any mistakes. I don't have an editor and when I read I see it how I want it to be so I miss things a lot!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!

Chapter 15

(Damon’s POV)

It has been three weeks since the day Andy was shot and she still hasn’t woken up.  The doctor said the hunters mixed a special toxin in with the wolves-bane on the bullets, which should have killed her, but we all know Andy is a fighter.   I haven’t left her bedside except to shower and change, which I am doing once every other day.  I don’t care what I look like right now.  Steph has literally forced me to eat three times a day or I probably would be extremely thin, but I’m glad she made me because Andy wouldn’t want me to hurt myself while she was in a coma. 

Kurt, Torie, Aiden, Steph, Max, Dani, Mason, Samantha (Ms. Lyles), and her parents have been visiting regularly, and I have noticed that Steph is acting weird whenever Max is around.  She always avoids looking at him and is always sad.  I am really confused at her actions, but I am too focused on Andy to deal with her problem right now. 

I hear someone walking in and I grip Andy’s hand.  “You have a visitor Ands, I hope you can hear me.”  I whisper the last part to myself. 

“She can, my child.”  Comes a woman’s voice from the doorway.  I turn to see a woman standing in a black cloak, I can’t see her face.  I go into protective mode and the woman laughs a melodic noise emanating from deep in her diaphragm.  “I mean no harm to you or your mate.  I have come to see my descendant, my child of sorts.”  The woman said as she dropped her hood.  In front of me was an exotic looking woman, probably in her late twenties and she was really beautiful, maybe the second prettiest girl I’ve ever seen, but I think I’m a little bias for Andy.  She had almost black colored hair that was wavy and fell just past her shoulders, her tan colored skin flawless and her deep black eyes drew you in like a black hole.

“Who are you?”  I asked before she looked back at me.  She was staring at Andy with a sad, but proud expression over her face. 

“My name is Rose, I am Andy’s distant grandmother, and the second werewolf to ever be created.  I have come to see if I can help Andy in her… condition.  She is a strong one, but still, even the strongest of fighters needs help sometimes.”  She spoke again and my mouth dropped open.  Rose, the witch who created werewolves is standing in front of me.  I don’t know if I should bow, or call her highness, I just haven’t met someone this important.  It is like having Jesus or Moses say hi to you on the streets.

“Um, sure, uh, yeah… of course… ma’am.”  I stuttered out and she laughed quietly, her eyes still fixated on Andy’s unmoving figure. 

“No need for formalities my child.  I have always wanted to meet this one, she reminds me so much of myself,” she said as she walked to the side of the bed and trailed her fingers softly over Andy’s cheek.  “She is the most talented of us all and yet, she uses her power for only good, unlike others with power.”  She said with a sneer and I grimaced.  She was scary and powerful, yet beautiful; worst combination ever.  “I have come here to help get Andy out of her coma and to warn her of some things I have forseen.  I am no longer one to partake in other wolf’s business, and neither does my mate, but I have no choice this time.  I am over eight thousand years old and my mate and I want to pass on our legacy to a deserving couple.  I have watched over you two since the day you met and I have been proud of what I have seen.  Jon, my mate, has decided to hand his legacy to you, Damon Joseph Grey, alpha of the East Night Pack, brother to Aiden Grey, son of Peggy and Harold Grey, and I give my legacy to Andrea Rose Night, daughter of Katherine and Richard Night.  As soon as she wakes up she can accept it.  My mate is outside the door if you would like to speak with him. I will sit here with Andy while you talk. It won’t take long I promise.”  She said and I nodded as I got up went over to her and gave her a hug.  She seemed shocked at first, but then wrapped her arms around me as well.