Unsolved Feelings

The atmosphere around her was almost suffocating.

"These were my favourite jeans."

She grumbled while her eyes glared at the scrubbed off attire she wore.

Her muscles soared, her skin felt as if it was burning.

She sat on the cold concrete floor, at the corner of the training arena.
Gazing at the other recruits training there.

"Uhh shouldn't you get that checked out?" C.C came in her view, pointed to the bleeding patches on her arms and legs.

"No."

A simple but stern word escaped her mouth in which he got a hinted warning not to ask again.

Raising his hands up in surrender he spoke, "I'm just saying you got a pretty rough day, maybe you should skip trainning today."

With that he left and vanished in the crowd.

Lena's eyes clouded with thoughts and emotions no one could here.

She debated on what to do.

I only came here so father wouldn't think I'm letting myself slump off just because of that mission.

She tried moving her body around again, only to feel the sizzling pain errupting once more.

She let her body lean against the wall again and relax.
Her lips let out a content sigh as her body settled abut the densed solid.

Yeah I think I really should get my injuries checked out.

"Attention new recruits!"
An exclamation was made that sounded awfully alot familiar to her.

Her head snapped towards the source of the sound, to meet the large and intimidating demeanour of Blakk.

"You all will be divided into two sectors depending upon your conscript. The list will be displayed by the end of the day. Once that's delt with, I want you all to be thoroughly active when you'ill start working for me. Any operative if I spot hinting signs of disloyalty, hesitation or weakness at all, that person will be lead to immediate expulsion."

He announced in his tyrannizing tone. His face being stonic as usual while his hands held behind his back.

The listeners failing to hold his gaze while replying with a union of 'yes sir'

Lena subconsciously pressing her body further against the wall, with a slender fear of being noticed.

Though it didn't helped when his eyes wadared around the room and landed on her.

He nodded his head, motioning her to come forward.

A hard part for Lena since her aching muscles limited her movements.

But upon his command, forgetting everything she was thinking and feeling, she forced herself to stand up and walk towards him.

"What were you doing by just laying there?"

She held the urge to frown.

"Uh umm I was taking a break."

He raised his brow. Eyeing her from head to toe. "Was the bargain meeting rough?"

"I..." He could clearly see from her position and she could clearly tell him.

But the fear of him being disenchant upon her strength, halted her to respond with what she wanted.

"No it wasn't. I'm fine, I'ill continue my training soon."

"Good, I don't want you slacking off your training just because of some minor injuries." He replied.