16

Author's pov

Buzz......Buzz......

"Kim seokjin!"
A loud voice startled the man who was chilling inside his living room.
"Argh who's there"

With a heavy sigh and annoyed pout. He unlocked the door.

"Yes, it's me"
He assured even before looking at the man.

"I know"
Hearing the familiar cocky voice he gazes up at the smiling man who was leaning on the wall beside his door.

"Jungkook"
Seokjin said. This has been almost six months since he has seen his past client in person.

"Can I come in ?"
The younger asked.
Comparing to the older who was in his silk pyjama Jungkook wore a Sea green sweater, denim blue jeans and black heavy boots. His raven hairs were perm beautifully.

"Why do you have to disturb me?"
Jin exaggerated his sentence but at the end gave space for his guest to enter.

"I'm sorry Mister Jin. But you don't look busy. Aaaahhh, let me guess, I disturb you from rolling on your couch"
Jungkook played along with, stretching every word.

"That's also work. Anyway, what would you like to have? Coffee or tea"
Jin asked as he walked toward his kitchen followed by a happy puppy.

"How about you?"

"I'll think about it."
Jin made a statement blowing air at his imaginary nails and rolling his eyes in attitude.

The younger couldn't control his laughter, showing his bunny smile. A serious, arrogant CEO as Jin has known him is now turning into a cute college boy.

"Come on, tell me why are you here? You didn't visit me for six months"
Jin asked placing the kettle on the electric stove.

"Yeah, Kinda busy with business and angry parents and also handling media house but I messaged you, didn't I"
Jungkook said scratching the back of his neck. He moved around the counter to take a seat on one of the stools.

"Hmmm, How's Jangmi doing?"
Jin questioned.

"She is doing good. Joon Hyung, her boyfriend. He is taking care of her"
Jungkook said. The sweet aroma of hot tea filled his nostril as jin placed a cup in front of him.

Jin hummed in response. He took a sip from his hot tea.

"Actually, I have to ask you something"
The younger said placing the cup back on the counter.

He took out a white letter and slid it toward the other.

With warm fingers and curious mind, jin picked it up. He opened the letter and took out a decorative card.

A pastel colour wedding card.

"Jangmi is getting married"
Jin said in an astonishing tone.
"Isn't it too fast?"
The question arose inside his head but he didn't verbal it out. If she wanted to get married it's her choice, all he could do is congratulate her.

"Yup"
A quick answer and the pink lips went back to sipping.

"I'm happy that she found someone but why are you giving me this"
Jin asked, of course, he was puzzled why did he give the card to him. He wasn't her friend or acquaintance.

"Ummm....... it's just that I want you to go with me"
Jungkook mumbled, a little embarrassed, a lot shy.

"And why do you want me to join you?"
Jin flirts moving closer to the younger and setting his bottom on the denim thigh.