Author's POV

Author's POV

Jungkook straightened himself when he heard the sound of unlocking.

He eyed the person who hopefully was gonna help him.

A man in pink night suit with similar night robe around his shoulder, really broad shoulder, presented himself in front of the CEO. His one hand was busy holding a coffee mug while the other was inside the pocket of the robe.

He blinked furiously washing away his sleep and stared at the man who was on his doorstep.

"Yes?"
Seokjin asked curious to know why he had a visitor this early.

"Are you Mr Kim Seokjin?"
Jungkook questioned. He understood now why Bambam said he was handsome. Although the man has dishevelled hair and swelled up cheeks. He still looks decent.

'Yes that me "
Jin said.

Jungkook didn't say anything but passed him the visiting card.

Jin grabbed the card and sighed inaudibly.

"Come on in"
He moved to the side giving Jungkook some room to enter.

Jungkook judgingly looked around the house. The place mostly consists of colour grey, black and gold with a speck of white. 

The home gave the vibe of luxury and comfort.

"You can have a seat Mr?"

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkookk"

Jin smiled, pointing toward the white leather sofa.

"I'm gonna go and freshen up, till then make yourself at home"
With that said jin walked toward the door at the left of the corridor, probably his bedroom.
Jungkook nodded in agreement.

Jin hurriedly locked the door of his room and jumped inside the bathroom. He showered and freshened up quickly.

If he had known that Jeon Jungkook would visit him this morning he would have made a better impression.

Of course, Jin knows about the Jeons. I mean who wouldn't, they are the business typhoons and practically the top elite family.
'Isn't Jeon Jungkook married? I mean I heard it in the news. Then why is he here?'

Jin wore a blue sweater and black jeans, he combed out his brown hair neatly. Making sure he looked presentable.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook glanced up from his phone and saw Seokjin walking out.

"Would you like something, Mr Jeon?"
Jin asked sauntering toward the open kitchen.

"A coffee would be fine"
Jungkook stared at Jin, he can't deny that the man was handsome. Yet, he was kinda getting frustrated, from shame? Or from disappointment? Who knows.

Jin walked in with a hot coffee mug in his hand and placed it on the glass table. He took a seat in front of Jungkook.

The CEO sipped the delicious caffeine.

Jin was never this uncomfortable before, I mean he never had a millionaire client before. Nevertheless, he maintained his composure.

"So, Mr Jeon, how can I help?"
Jin finally raised a question.

Jungkook settles the black mug down, he leaned further into the sofa.

"Mr Kim, I heard about your work, and I would appreciate your help?"

"Alright, Mr Jeon. After all, it's my job."
Jin smiled and went toward the drawers beside the sofa. He took out a white sheet and pass it to Jungkook.

"Please fill this consent form"
Jungkook skimmed through the consent form. The white paper has some rules and terms which he has to agree.

He scanned through the paper, all the point seems valid.
'He was doing it with his own will and all the information shared among the signatories will be confidential.....'

Jungkook kept reading but one point made him chuckle in amusement.
' The Signatories gives full consent to any sexual activities which take place between them.'

"Doesn't this makes you a prostitute"
Jungkook said while still skimming through the form and payment options.

Jin gave a lip tight smiled at the comment. Approximately, all the client's said the same thing at the start. He never took it to his heart but these types of comment still hurt.

"If you have already signed, please give me back the paper. I'll send one photocopy to you by tomorrow."
Jungkook passed the form after filling all the entries and signing it.

Jin kept the form in a black folder and arranged it back in the drawer.

"Now, shall we start Mr Jeon"
Jin gave his professional smile.

"Yeah"

"So start telling me, why are you here?"

Jungkook kept quiet for a few minutes. His ego and heart were having a battle. His heart was telling him that you are doing this for jangmi but he felt his ego getting hurt.

Regardless, to the inner battle. He narrated all the events which occurred within two years of his marriage.

Jin listened attentively making mental notes of the situation. It wasn't any new problem, nearly every client had identical circumstances.

"So, Mr Jeon, you want me to teach you how to coax your wife into having a healthy sexual relationship?"
Jin inquired making sure what he has to work on.

"Yeah kind of, I don't even know why am I here"
Jungkook scratches the back of his neck embarrassingly.

"Don't worry Mr Jeon, I'll help you "
Jin smiled.

He knows he only got the glimpse of Jungkook's problem. What jungkook told him isn't the whole story. There is something more to it.

'Don't worry Mr Jeon, you'll be opening all your secrets to me pretty soon'
Jin thought to himself.

~~~

💚💚