13

Author pov

" You okay?"

"Hmmm"

Jin hummed in favour. His limbs were intertwined with a muscular male body.

Jungkook turns toward the older, he snaked his arm around the naked waist and kept his hands on the equally naked ass under the blanket.

The position was odd, to be frank, but they didn't care. It was a lazy, quiet morning after hot steamy sex.

The older of the two men turned his honey-coloured eyes in the direction of the wall clock. The time--it says--was ten am, probably telling Jin it is time to let go.

Jin wobbled out of his white sheet and set himself near the bedrest, his sensitive back was aching in pain screaming at his to take the support, so he did.

The young CEO in the while was watching everything the older did. He didn't question nor did he moved out. The blanket was much warmer than what the older was gonna throw at him.

"Jungkook, Did Jangmi actually cheated at you?
Jin began his interrogation.

" Yes, of course, I saw her from my own eyes, kissing a man."
Jungkook replied, somewhat offended. Did Jin think he would lie about this when his ears heard her giving the permission, his crystal clean ears heard this.

Jin caught on the injured tone making him sighed in tiredness. Why do humans have to entangle every string of relationship?

"Jungkook, are you still angry at her?"
Jin questioned.

"Little bit"
The answer was in a mumbling tone maybe the male wasn't sure of it.

"Why are you angry at her when you did the same. You cheated on her too. Both off you are guilty, including me."
Jin said, his face dropped from tired to sad.
"Why did I allow this to happen?"

"Jin, I'm happy."
Jungkook said. He took the older's hand and softly caressed on it, probably this is the last time he would touch these beautiful fingers.
"I'm not sad about what took place between us. I'm not feeling guilty that I cheated on my wife. I just for ones what to forget everything. I'm sorry if you didn't want it."

The said words earned a loud sigh in return. Jin joined his eyelashes together. What's done can't be changed. There is nothing he could do other than opening these complicated threads.

"Jungkook"
The older softly ran his free hand through the messy hair of the mentioned male.
"You should go and talk to Jangmi. Tell her everything. This--This is affecting both of you in a wrong way."
"It was bound to happen one day"
Jin wanted to add the sentence but his brain filter didn't allow it.
"A couple with no sexual attraction toward each other only give birth to adultery, it was a matter of time"

"I would, I would tell her everything. I'm ready to leave this marriage but-"
Jungkook tilted his head showing his big mischievous eyes which were ringing alarms in the older's head but before he could do anything he was trapped between the white dirty mattress and a naked tan chest.
"I'm not going right now."
With that said, Jungkook licked the bite mark on the abused neck.

'Fuck!'
One thing which Jin can't deny is the sex especially the morning sex, so he moaned out loud. The younger by now was making the torso of the male wet by his kisses and licks and bites.

He roamed his hand all over the milky body feeling everything just the way he wants to. There was no denying that the older was very attractive and Jungkook just wanted to keep touching him.
But is it lust or love?
Who cares at least he is getting to savour this gorgeous human.

Jin dug his nails on the back of his dom, marking it with red lines. He loves when Jungkook would painfully bite the feeling is beyond pleasure.
"You sure love to bite"
Jin said.

"You sure enjoy that"
Jungkook smirked and connected their lips, the battle of dominance began. The kiss was aggressive and sloppy. The tongues were colliding with force, they intertwined, pulling each other toward them. The teeth were clashing awkwardly before they would bite on the plump and juicy lips.

Jungkook moved his resting hand near the bright red rim and inserted his two fingers taking the older by surprise giving him a chance to settle his tongue fully inside.

The younger moved his fingers and tongue in unison. The salivating muscle licked every corner of the inside and consume every moan which wanted to come out.

The older was entirely enjoying the abuse of his mouth and ass. He fisted his hand in the sheets collecting a big part of it.

He felt the younger add another finger and leave his red glossy lips alone.

"Fuck me"
Jin whispered he just wanted the dick inside him, the foreplay was enough.

"Sure"
With that, the younger adjusted his cock and pushed the head of it inside the warm hole.

"Fuck you're still tight"
He grunted and pushed his entire length winning a loud musical moan in return.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fuck~~ Joon"
Jangmi moaned out as the said male drilled his cock inside her cunt.

"I'm cumming baby"
Joonhyung groaned.

"Me too"
Jangmi said in a shrill voice.

She entangled her hands around the neck of her lover and closed her eyes as the orgasm was building up.

She screams silently, her inside was being painted in hot white paint.

"Shit"
Joonhyung mumbled and slid down on the bed. He circled his arm around the waist of the woman unable to notice the tear which slid down from her eyes.

No, she wasn't guilty. She simply realises the hollowness of her marriage.

~~

Hope you all like the chapter.

What do you think about it?

❤❤